Reviews for Letting It Out
AlluringAbnormality chapter 1 . 1/20
Absolutely adore this. Well done!
EllieBer chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
oh my heart is breaking... loved your story!
Abagail chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I think that this story should've been in the show. It made me want to cry. Idek why, but this was really good. Loved it. I honestly don't know what to say now... Bye... 'U'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, thanks for posting!
Eryn chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ack. That was good. Like really, really good. And maybe it's just the fact that I'm kind of sleep deprived and have been in a post-Marionette obsessive phase, but it actually made me tear up a bit, because I ship those two so much and there's so much angst. But good angst.

Anyways, lovely story.
the LIME-GREEN color chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Thank you! Fanfiction helps me get through the gaps between new Fringe episodes, but it only works if they're well written, and yours is.
titilde25 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Invariant chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ambre! I didn't know this story existed until today! OH MY GOD HONEY! THIS IS FUCKING STUNNING! I love it, all the tenderness and emotion and I just...ugh, I just cried right there along with Liv. It could be canon like none other, and Peter, oh! I wanted to hug him, and I love it when you write him because it's so perfect!

Just WOW! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this! You are so talented it's beyond words!, beautiful, honey!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i missed something like this...

more hearthbrokening... congratulations... really nice..
Paige chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was so good! I'm so excited that I found this story :). I've been looking for something like this, it was wonderful. Great job.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
wickedly horribly sad and believable and damn I wish we'd gotten to see this.
MissMoonWillow chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Read this one because it jumped out at me, so reading it I felt amazed.

Ambre your writing always fills me with more love for Fringe than I thought was humanly possible!

From your faithful reader love you
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautifully and masterfully done. I wish we had seen something like this in the show;-) The whole fiasco with Fauxlivia always made me ache for both of them. Great job;-)
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This... DUDE!

This was one of the best fics EVAH!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »