Reviews for Naruto the Ulimate Prankester
Scoobygirl45 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
love the story so far :)!
erik chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Great fun reading, but that was mean to Konohamaru.
Paulthored chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
" Multi kage bushin Jutsu.

Had learned the first one. Simple, it was easier than the academy bushin...the next one...

Explosive bushin jutsu.

If he read this correctly, it would be the ultimate prank jutsu...with a little tweak, there would be no prank, no target, that could/would be out of reach...

This one... it had no prank value. It was designed to hurt someone...

but he was a ninja... OK, he would collect this one also."

I would suggest a rewrite or a Re-ordering of this section, as I've had some problems with following your word flow.

That said, Thumbs up! 7(8) out of 10 on my scale of Fanfiction.

(8) is what you would get for the whole Fanfic, particularly if you continued it & fixed this bit at the front.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Ah, the age-old "leave the student with the bill" technique; a fearsome method, the callousness of which is overshadowed only by its effectiveness in teaching the student to never trust anyone, to always have an exit strategy, and to Hate their teachers.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
*laughing insanely* oh this is too good. im going to enjoy watching the hell that follows uzumaki naruto around

D

"I am after all the Ultimate Prankster. I am going to hold on to my crown until I become a chunin. Believe it!"

for the readers who dont get it. go watch/read naruto more, he also gave up his crown when he became genin in cannon..but HERE he is keeping it until chunin!

now

HOW long did naruto stay a genin in cannon? *evil grin*

keep up the good work
Bobboky chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
awesome
keichan2 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
"Now, about the bill?" Bwahahahahahaha!

Excellent!

I'm certain that Ichiraku was just playing along (I can't see Naruto really doing this to him) but I can't help but imagine Konohamaru's face at that precise moment!

I hope to read more soon!
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Well, i guess the teching is going to cost Konohamaru some money isnt it. Sad to see the last chapter so far come but looking forward to the next

RamenKnight
RamenKnight chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
lol nice one
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I think my mind broke. You acutely understand how much chakra Kage Bunchin uses. Looking forward to more

RamenKnight
SlickRCBD chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
funny, although I'm unsure where this is going. It is certainly better than the odd speech patterns in your other fics such as the Ranma fics.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
poor, poor hokage-sama. twell, i dont think he sees it that way. he could die at that moment, and would be happy none the less.
Innortal chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Excellent work as always.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
good
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
good