Reviews for My Love (UNDER CONSTRUCTION READ DESCRIPTION)
glimmeriscool chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Kewlzzz
bookworm48856 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
This was not a bad story but this is the first shake it up story that i have read and i really liked it please finish it.
KanraDesu chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Sigh

From reading this I can hardly tell who is talking and there is no narrative on this one bit. This story has great potential just not very good with the way it is typed.

Another thing is if you are going to be switching point of views so frequently then you might as well had written this in 3rd person. I live the moral of this story though. In fact you just inspired me to write my own!

Update though.
angel2u chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
awe that sucks heartbreak and misunderstanding is never fun.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Are u going to Continue ?
Silverwolf3010 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
angel2u how did u know? Lol I'll explain how and why it happened

~Silverwolf3010
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
next chapter please!
angel2u chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
them making out?
AwkwardGirlKacii chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Thanks for the reiews guys! this is a multi chapter kay! oh and im fixing the word thingy (oh great im reduced to using THINGY) lol ill post the next chapters soon
xForeverInspiredx chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This story was published on my birthday :D and i liked the plot :D so im reviewing. so it this a oneshot or a multichapter?
CertifiedGleek chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awww cutteee! Deuce is hot! and so is Ty! Lol! keep it going... :D
let's make this real chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i really like this!

the only thing i didn't like was you starting new paragraphs in the middle of a sentence. it was kinda confusing,'

but other than that, it was good! (:

i can't wait for more.
Gloo1997 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It's good. The words are a little messed up. Half a sentence is in one paragraph and the other half is in the next paragraph. Other than that, it's pretty good.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
more plz! *puppy dog eyes* you know you cant say no to brown puppy dog eyes 0:-)
AlwaysAllison chapter 1 . 12/27/2010