Reviews for A Mother's Tears
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
WOW POWERFUL STUFF KIND OF FIGURED IT OUT EARLY BUT STILL HIT A NERVE

D

p.s. caps are annoying sometimes
xxDodo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
It's amazing how you can switch from a hilarious, literally roll-on-the-floor laughing type of story, to one with angst and love and all that beautiful stuff. Well the angst isn't beautiful...well actually in it's own sense it is...and for the sadistic side we all have for our favorite characters...where was I?

Oh yeah...I love it! No, it's not the cheesy "yeah sure whatever you wanna hear" love it. The kind when someone (you) writes a tale that can not only be incredibly realistic, but leaves you feeling actually better because the story touched a soft spot :). It sounded more heartfelt in my head...

The tension moment between Merlin and Lancelot was awesomeness. You tell him, Merlin! I'm curious about Merlin's wife though. Is she just going to be an OC or will you write like a background story about her? I think you should, at least I'll have something amazing to read to look forward to _.

This long review is to make up for not doing it before, even though I read it. *looks ashamed*

-Dodo
DarkAngel2112 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
As I said in my message... wow. I find it funny how all the stories and/or chapters you say you don't like turn out to usually be my favorites. Well, not like ha-ha funny, but... um, I think you get what I'm trying to say. (Sleep deprevation-induced slowness again; it usually happens around this time of year.)

This story was GREAT. You're not only a wonderfully funny comedy writer (Rules and Regulations, anyone?) but also very good with angst. Not many authors are really like that these days; they tend to stick with one genre or another of writing and generally don't stray. And when they do, it doesn't always end well. But, again, this was really good!