Reviews for Catnip
thecatleader chapter 6 . 5/31
I think I died from too much pleasure
*Insert fanning* DAMMMMMMNNNNNNN! That was really hot right there! Like i gotta go cool down right now!
Blah blah blah chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I literally and seriously had a nosebleed reading this, I mean, I was reading it in bed having fake nosebleeds and enjoying the smexiness, then came my phone crashing down on my face (my hands slipped) and hit le nose (hence the nosebleed)
Uke Suzaku lover chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
this was, as i quote lelouch something to check your fucking email for(due to the fact everyone should read this neko yaoi story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Your story was so sweet I adored everything, except chapter 6 and I ll tell you why it was a good lemon and all but a bit out of character for both of them I mean Suzaku was such a sweetheart the whole story and then hes a complete jerk? Too yandere XD Dont take it as a flag its just a critic Hope you keep writing since you got talent here!
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
oh my... that was quite erotic ;) haha, you DO write good lemons! and the chocolate bar was a nice touch as well... although for some reason, your C.C. reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

Lotte is a meanie butt, well, jumping out the 3rd story window isn't something I'd wish for anyone... but still. my Lelouch, you're sch a naughty kitty... I wish I had a spy cat camera O.O
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
lol! lelouch as a cat. MWOEHAHAHAHAHA!
KrymynalKrimzon chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
omg love! im realy hoping youll do another chapter... please
Skiperella chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Ahh! I loved this story :) from the playful rivarly of lupin and lorette to the nice little bath tub time lelouch had to spend with suzaku in toture but in pleasure. This story was certianlly a great read :D and you even gifted us with some neko love! So happy about that. Thank you for writing such a grammer- correctly, beautuifuly worded story :) and for that- we thank you.

~keep writing!

starlight luna chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Its interesting how C.C. forget her promise to Lelouch about finding a way to turn him back to a human. I agree with Lelouch question, why hasn't he found about it earlier. It take Suzaku long enough to find out that Lelouch was cat the whole time. Its interesting that Lelouch still has some cat-like characteristic like cat ear, cat tail, and cat eyes. Interesting and awesome ending to the story.
starlight luna chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Aww Suzaku admits that he loves Lelouch. Its interesting that Lelouch feels that he is being torture by Suzaku. Its funny that C.C. thought that cat she was talking to was a cat but in realize it was Lelouch who was talking to her. Did C.C. forget that Lelouch was turned into a cat. Keep up the interesting and awesome story.
starlight luna chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Its weird that C.C. will forget to tell Lelouch about the side effects that geass has. Keep up the intetesting and awesome story.
starlight luna chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Its funny that Lotte steal Lelouch's food while Lelouch was thinking about letting Lotte have some of his food. Keep up the interesting and awesome story.
starlight luna chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Its interesting to know that Lelouch was jealous of Lotte. Interesting and awesome story.
Kiya chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Just...delicious. Anyone, can you share me some tissue?

Damn, I need Lelouch to make another mistake. Poor Lelouch, how could he end being Suzaku's pet? Hey, does anyone (Nunally, Milly, Rivalz, etc) notice that Lelouch have a tailcat ears?

I hope the next punishment will be more delicious!