Reviews for Catnip
90s Princess chapter 6 . 4/2
OH MY GOSH! This was so hot. It was so steamy and yummy. Thanks so much for adding this bonus chapter.
90s Princess chapter 5 . 4/2
Wow! Just wow! I loved the lemon. This entire story was just so good.
90s Princess chapter 4 . 4/2
Well, on the bright side... Lelouch now knows that Suzaku is attracted to him. But, then there's also the fact that poor kitty Lelouch had to witness Suzaku stroking himself while thinking of him. Oh boy! And let's not forget all the torture he has endured. Suzaku just touching him and teasing him. But leaving him with blue balls all the time. I really hope C.C manages to find a cure soon.
90s Princess chapter 3 . 4/2
Haha! The Harry Potter part was so funny. I actually get like that whenever I'm watching a scary movie. The scarier it gets, the tighter I hold on to my daddy's hand. Which he always ends up teasing me about.
Hmm, I thought C.C would know right away it was Lelouch. I actually thought she sent that pizza to help Lelouch. I thought it would be the kind of food Alice ate in Alice In Wonderland and that Lelouch would be a human the next morning. Aww, the kitty cats had their own party. How adorable.
90s Princess chapter 2 . 4/2
Oh! So Lotte is the same cat from the anime? Cool. I didn't realize that until Suzaku described her. Is that really C.C? Well, I guess it won't be too hard for Lelouch to get turned back into a human. Haha! I'm glad Lelouch got rid of that bad pussy cat. She was mean and evil.
90s Princess chapter 1 . 4/2
Aww, Lelouch is a cute kitty now? How cute! I don't think the other cat likes him very much. It was sort of rude to him. Ignoring him while Lelouch was only trying to be friends.
alyssa16b chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
This is PATHETIC FILTH TO HAVE FOR CHILDREN TO GAIN ACCESS TO AND TO READ ! I AM APPALLED AT THE FILTH PUT HERE FOR YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE TEENS TO GET HOLD OF IT IS SICKENING U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR NOT PROTECTING OUR YOUTH BETTER ... MY DAUGHTER WILL NO LONGER BE READING YOUR FILTHY GARBAGE
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Neko-lulouch~ love it~
thecatleader chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
I think I died from too much pleasure
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
*Insert fanning* DAMMMMMMNNNNNNN! That was really hot right there! Like i gotta go cool down right now!
Blah blah blah chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I literally and seriously had a nosebleed reading this, I mean, I was reading it in bed having fake nosebleeds and enjoying the smexiness, then came my phone crashing down on my face (my hands slipped) and hit le nose (hence the nosebleed)
:D
Uke Suzaku lover chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
this was, as i quote lelouch something to check your fucking email for(due to the fact everyone should read this neko yaoi story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Your story was so sweet I adored everything, except chapter 6 and I ll tell you why it was a good lemon and all but a bit out of character for both of them I mean Suzaku was such a sweetheart the whole story and then hes a complete jerk? Too yandere XD Dont take it as a flag its just a critic Hope you keep writing since you got talent here!
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
oh my... that was quite erotic ;) haha, you DO write good lemons! and the chocolate bar was a nice touch as well... although for some reason, your C.C. reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

Lotte is a meanie butt, well, jumping out the 3rd story window isn't something I'd wish for anyone... but still. my Lelouch, you're sch a naughty kitty... I wish I had a spy cat camera O.O
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
lol! lelouch as a cat. MWOEHAHAHAHAHA!