Reviews for That Which is Gone Astray
Grifter5280 chapter 11 . 5/1
Guess I should have noted whether this was complete before I started it. It's very good. Any inclination to finish it? Cheers.
sakar-rad chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I have a sneaking suspicion that after five years this isn't getting finished. I would love to see more though!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
please fnish the story
Smooth Doggie chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
It's a shame you haven't finished this amazing story. I've only just found it and am hooked. There are so many possibilities and even though it's early on in the series and some things have bypassed events, it would be great if you could find the time and enthusiasm to finish this story off.

Do you think you will? I'll happily beta for you or help in anyway I can? Let me know, thanks SD
Cc1973 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Please come back to this one! So much potential!
Lidil chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
This is a most interesting story.

Looking forward to what comes next.
ras0629 chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
:( poor steve i hope he gets better
d767468 chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Please tell me you will be finishing this story?

I like it and would like to see it completed.

Thanks.
adiltam chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Prefer reading only finished stories but just found this one and couldn't resist. Great work and hope you are able to finish. Have read your other stores and really enjoyed them as well. All the best.
LiCS chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
Fantastic Story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going with it!
Moi-inconnue chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Very interesting story. I love your characterizations and the fact that in addition to all the action and the emotional turmoil you spin a very intricate and unique tale.

I thought I had (Ga)Briel(la) and Michael figured out by chapter six (and then I almost smacked my own forehead, because her surname really should have rung a bell the moment I read it) and after Raph(ael) was mentioned, I was pretty sure I was right... but I can't wait to find out how exactly you are going to pull it off and how all the pieces fit together (or maybe I'm wrong, after all?).

Thanks for a great read and I hope to read more soon.
Del Sundance chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Loved it...what do I have to do to read the next chapter?
LadyAilith chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Oh, I hope that there will be more! This is a *great* story and I can hardly wait to read more!
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Interesting story! Can't wait for more! :)
mermaidNZ chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
I just read all the chapters of this story in a row, and really enjoyed it! It's original and different, and I like your hints about Gabriella and Michael and 'Raph' :)

I'd love to read more, please - any chance of an update, sometime soon?