Reviews for That Which is Gone Astray
Ok? Well this was just super confusing iver load of drama jeez
Please please please finish this story
xavionite chapter 11 . 3/12
I just found this story today and have really enjoyed it so far. Great plot, excellent writing, and you've nailed the characters! I really hope you will come back and continue it, because I want to find out what happens!
paulavara140 chapter 11 . 1/15
Please update ! I'm really excited to read the next chapter
Kadygirl chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
... Gabby, huh? Seems like Danny won't need to hire a gaurdian angel after all. I'm pretty sure she is one. Poor Steve. Wow, he was awesome, though. I was confused why he wouldn't be Five O or NAVY, though. Seems an odd conclusion on Gabby's part... even as a possibility. Too early in the game and Steve is STUBBORN and weirdly able to compartimentalize in vaguelly healthy fashions if the show is any indication. I'm really enjoying reading this (Particularly because of Gabby- I adore the concept of a guardian angel agent on Earth and, in particular, one nicknamed Gabby because she talks so much... couldn't stop laughing at that). I hope to see more soon! I also hope this fic (or series because who knows where the muse will take you?) covers the recovery process. Kudos.
dr.riddhidesai chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Hey real nice story line..I know am bit late..but would love to read the rest of the story ..and see how it ends
Thanks
Grifter5280 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
Guess I should have noted whether this was complete before I started it. It's very good. Any inclination to finish it? Cheers.
itsasham chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I have a sneaking suspicion that after five years this isn't getting finished. I would love to see more though!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
please fnish the story
Smooth Doggie chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
It's a shame you haven't finished this amazing story. I've only just found it and am hooked. There are so many possibilities and even though it's early on in the series and some things have bypassed events, it would be great if you could find the time and enthusiasm to finish this story off.

Do you think you will? I'll happily beta for you or help in anyway I can? Let me know, thanks SD
Cc1973 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Please come back to this one! So much potential!
Lidil chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
This is a most interesting story.

Looking forward to what comes next.
ras0629 chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
:( poor steve i hope he gets better
d767468 chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Please tell me you will be finishing this story?

I like it and would like to see it completed.

Thanks.
adiltam chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Prefer reading only finished stories but just found this one and couldn't resist. Great work and hope you are able to finish. Have read your other stores and really enjoyed them as well. All the best.