Reviews for Another World, Story, Life, Without Regrets
Bessie chapter 2 . 10/14
So, this is a fantastic premise. I was certain that Daphne would stay on the Nation when I read the book, and I'm very glad to read it coming to fruition. Also, your spelling-and-grammar is good, and your writing style is not awkward in the slightest! ( that's my way of saying I like your writing style, and I think that this story is worth continuing, however late it may be to do so).
I very much enjoyed these two chapters, and I hope you continue them!
Bessie chapter 2 . 8/31
This is absolutely worth continuing! I beg of you, please do so (I know it has been about four years, but please do continue this).
charlotte chapter 2 . 2/16
Please make more, there's just not enough good nation fanfic out there!
Charlie rose chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Please keep going! This fic shows so much promise, and there's too few of us in the Nation fandom. We need good fiction like this :)
Spocko chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Please continue this! It's really good!
Deziecho-34 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
hey i really really liked this story. The way you wrote it is just the same as the author of nation did! I really loved the book but i thought the ending sucked! Please continue this story! Hope you do can't wait for you to post another chapter!
Queen NekoChan chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
There were some mistakes and things you could improve, but otherwise, *thumbs up*.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
What? Only one fanfiction for this? How new is Nation? That means I need more for this so it won't be as lonely... So, this was awesome. Love it.
lollipop99 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Great Chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you'll continue the story!
lollipop99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'm glad someone is writing about Nation and how i thought it should have ended.

I think so far you've done a really good job of it even if it is just a short bit! 0)

Hope you continue this,

MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great start. Can't wait to see what else happens.
UltimateGryffindork chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Really good! Good to see that someone's written a Nation fic... I might get round to typing up and posting mine now! Keep it up!