Reviews for Chasing Lights
Ang R chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
Great story, I'd love to read more on this couple. I liked that they found their happiness. I absolutely loved the last line!
Ang R chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
I like the conversations between Dan & Gemma, well written.

I really liked the flashback with Happy.

I'm glad Kozik woke up.
Ang R chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
I like that Happy pretended to be Kozik when Tasha was half conscious to get her to relax. I'm liking her dad as well, sounds like a strong guy!
Ang R chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
I like that this was off canon! I like that Kozik already had Happy lined up to get Tasha out safely, he truly loves her.
Ang R chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
I like that the girls tricked Salazar, but I wished they just escaped then & not stuck with the canon.
Ang R chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
This twist of choosing between Tara & Tasha makes me nervous. Tasha needs to be quiet,mashed rocking the boat too much.
Ang R chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
This is an awful situation!
Ang R chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
I hate Ima with a passion. I never understood why she was ever allowed at the clubhouse again.

I don't like that Tasha sucked into the Salazar kidnapping. I do like that Tara wasn't heading for an abortion when this happened, I like that you changed it.
Ang R chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
I hate that Tig's still being a jerk to Tasha. Tasha made me laugh fake apologizing to the new crow eater.
Ang R chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
I love these every day moments. I laughed about therospective buyers walking in on them & Kozik saying they needed to break up if she thought giving the tour to the depressing buyers was fun. I worry about her driving alone though.
Ang R chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I love what Tasha said about how much this baby is wanted, but that their son will never be forgotten. I love that Kozik got his named tattooed. What a beautiful way to remember Aaron.
Ang R chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I really like the flashback & that it was Kozik that initially wanted the family.

I like that she just blurted out that she was pregnant & that he was speechless! Very sweet scene with the midwife.
Ang R chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
I like that she went to see Tara & I can't wait to hear koziks excitement!
Ang R chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
I like that she practically dragged him to bed & that he forgot to tell her he wasn't going to Ireland. So I'm guessing she's pregnant, I at least hope so!
Ang R chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
I liked the normalicy of the girl time/guy time at opies. It seemed like old friends just catching up. I wish there had been more moments like this on the show.