Reviews for Ororo and T'Challa in Raising Lilith
Mew Phong chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Really good! I'm reall curious as to what happens next! Update hen you have time!
The Scribe2 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Whew! Scary chapter. Nice.
Ovocka chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Great chapter, as always. This story is getting more exciting with each next part. Please update soon.
T'Choro chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Awwwwwwwww, sukie-sukie now!
BFS chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
A blast of cold reality, indeed. I'm enjoying the pulling of the heart strings.
Oistasia chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Thus the plot thickens...

Talk of divorce? Hmm... Well it was tastefully done and I give you major props for portraying Storm with an actual spine/opinion, seeing as even when they 'attempt' to promote her, Marvel seems to have a hard time doing anything but relegating her character (even with her husband, smh). I love how it 'wasn't' an ultimatum (pshh, yea right; 'Ro better handle dat b***h ;). Your past/present transition is wonderful, and your Shuri is so good she's actually worth reading (not that Maberry BS, ugh; anyone who endeavors to fill as many 'black women stereotypes' as humanly possible to try to make a character more relevant isn't worth my time).

But I digress... You are an exceptionally talented writer. Excellent job, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
The Scribe2 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Excellent. Great story.
Mew Phong chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I'm really curious as to what happens next! I can't wait for the twins to come! Emma... I don't know what she was doing by giving Ororo that card but it was pretty cruel...
T'Choro chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Another gem, as usual. It's good to see Storm with an actual opinion and - dare I say it! - disapproval. Marvel has done a HORRIBLE job with the way they've handled everything post-Doomwar, with Storm blindly and happily accepting any damn thing T'Challa says. Let's see: first, we'll make it to where they're not even in the same bed or at the same dinner table for six months, and Storm says nothing about it. THEN we'll follow that up with T'Challa ordering Ororo out of Hell's Kitchen and that's okay? Yeah, right. T'Challa is a married man acting like a bachelor, and I'm SICK OF IT.
The Scribe2 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I really like this story and I'm really interested in seeing where you could go with it. Please continue.
Mew Phong chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
The twins are about to be born... I can't wait! As much as i like Shuri, I think Tchalla makes the better BP... And I kinda liked he better as a supporting character... Oh well! Up date soon!
Mew Phong chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
O.o I'm really worried about Ororo! That's a odd exchange... Poor Hank! I wonder why he called... Hmmmm (still wondering!) great chapter!
Mew Phong chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
So... Lilith is going to try and kill the twins just because she hates... men? Hmm I so agree with Ororo, all that einstien math or physics stuff bores me... Haha, I love how you portray everyone! Especially Tchalla, alot of fanfictions are very cruel to him..
Mew Phong chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow. That little story of Lilith is pretty freaky... Great start! I'm gonna go on to the next chapter and can't wait to see what's going to happen!
T'Choro chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
It's amazing how you've been able to do what Maberry couldn't: make Shuri into a likable, interesting badass, rather than a whiny, petulant, incompetent fuckup.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »