Reviews for Unbecoming
5ngela chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I love your story. Your story makes me sad. I hope you keep making great mysterious sad story. Please keep up the great work
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
To be frank, this was one of the most mysterious/mystical stories I've read (not only WC fandom) and I've done fair amount of them.
Despite the whole mystery and, to be completely and absolutely honest (something I find to have common with Neal because we both can rarely be found totally honest), the last part didn't give me total understanding, I still enjoyed reading the story. I still found it intriguing, and maybe it's just my brain acting weird after Saturday (
now I dunno even if this all made any sense, lol, probably because all I'm hearing is Matt's adorable voice singing...)
EpikalStorms chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
... I am so confused...
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
This reminds me a lot of Dead Zone :) Fun story
nycwc chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
great story!
Sparky Dorian chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Hm. This was very interesting, I really enjoyed it. Great job. I think my favorite parts were how you rewove Nolan's scene for Keller, and Neal by Peter's bedside.
last1stnding chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I did enjoy this story more than I thought I would. I really liked the plot twists, especially with El and Mozzie. Peter having to remember to save the day was very neatly done. Good job on trying something different and making it work.
georgiamomma123 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I'm not usually into the AU stories, but I like your stories. I read this last night when it came in, and being unable to sleep, I mulled it over for a while. It needed the epilogue. If I understand it the way I think you meant it, both universes are as happy as can be. I'm glad the one without Peter at least got Neal back. I'm glad that Moz stuck around for El, helped her, and that she didn't move so Neal could find her too. Awesome,thought prevoking with a great ending.
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Nice job - glad to see that you will be adding an epilogue. Please update soon.
govgal chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
intense!
govgal chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
very intriguing story! I'm hooked :)
HuffynDK chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Thank you for a great story and I loved the elements of Deja Vu. I do like the "little brother" since that is what Neal is, at least how I see it, a mix of little brother and a surrogate son who Peter adores but can also turn his hair gray and at times fight the urge to strangle Neal, aka Homer Simpson. You rock and are a favorite of mine. :) I also loved the carols but other then a laugh out loud I couldnt make a comment. Just thanks for both on a cold and blizzardy day.
collarchick chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
This was really terrific. Great ending with the 'mussing' of hair... Im not sure why but I really love that... feels so loving :)
georgiamomma123 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Very interesting, and definitely NOT predictable. Interesting twist there at the end of the chapter. Update soon so we can see what happens to Neal. Will you explain what happens to El, or what Moz meant about het while in the destroyed New York? Update soon, as usual, you've got me hooked!
HuffynDK chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
SQUEEE! Wow! Amazing... I loved the twist, it was exciting. Can't wait for more. Also well, I do wonder if Neal really did steal the painting or if this Nolan doctored it all up. Sometimes lol like you put it so well, one does wonder if Neal really committed all his alleged crimes or if people said he did so he took credit. He so doesnt want to disappoint Peter and I think he really does feel guilty for a lot of things. I love your future Moz. The quotes and also the line about doing it for the Oyster Bar.