Reviews for The Night Is Young
cicibunbuns chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
so beautiful... the little five year olds wedding was adorable
cicibunbuns chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
i loved this chapter it was swweeetttt like it showed how much their parents had an effect on them!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
OMFG that was one of the best and ur super amazing and we should be saying thank you not you because ur relly a amazing author and it think this is so realistic that u just literally followed james and kendal on their real trip to minnesota omfggggggggg i want to say so many things on how ur sooo amazing and please write more kames ppppppppppppppppppppplllllll llllllllllllllllllllllleeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss ssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee
roxashasboxers chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Look at your life, look at your choices.

LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES.

Kendall sassy gay friend perfection. That is all. Oh, and I'm not sure why I'm only just now reading this, but I am. And I'm liking it a lot so far, and I've only read the first chapter, so yeah. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
luved ur story. in the next make thier fights last longer. oh and to the jerk in the knight armor referenci i loved that story too! but anyways great story
Giggly girl chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
Ur writing is so good I come back and read it when I'm done like I've prob read this five times and maybe that's a little wierd but ur just such a great writer! Good job on all ur stories and (hopefully without sounding rude) I hope and cant wait till u write some more! :)
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
my babys dad died
lovebtr4ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
ur kames stories rock! i like the smut lol. Plz write more!
96.tyler chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
Perfect ending , fantastic story.

Loved it.

Well done :)
Redeeming Red chapter 25 . 6/7/2011
Beautiful last chapter, twinny. :') I loved it.

"'Cars!' James cried and immediately ran over to the boy. He plopped himself down onto the mat next to the blonde boy. 'Hi. I'm James.' The boy looked up at James through his messy bangs and smiled. 'I'm Kendall. Wanna play cars?' 'Yeah! Can I be the puahple one?' James asked, already reaching for the small toy. 'Yeah cuz I wanna be the gween one.' Kendall said. The two boys played with their cars for almost ten minutes before James noticed that his mom had left. Tears filling up his big, brown eyes, he stopped playing with the cars and balled his hands into fists, rubbing at his eyes. 'Hey, what's-a matter?' Kendall asked, noticing his new friend's tears. 'My mommy left!' James whined. 'I miss my mommy.' he snuffled and Kendall crawled over to him. 'It's otay. She'll be back soon.' Kendall said, reassuringly. James sniffled and wiped his eyes. 'You pwomise?' Kendall bobbed his head up and down. 'I would lie to my fwiend!' James beamed. 'We're fwiends now?' 'Bestest fwiends!' 'YAY!' James tackled Kendall with a hug. 'I wuv you bestest fwiend!' he said, squeezing the blonde tightly. Kendall laughed. 'I wuv you two bestest fwiend.'"

-That whole scene was just too adorable. :') Kendall already comforting James & them saying they loved each other; it was all far too sweet.

"'You're so lucky you're cute Jamie.' Kendall said and then almost fell to the floor when James pressed all of his weight against his back. 'What the-' 'Piggy back ride!' James cried gleefully. Kendall rolled his eyes and hoisted James up on his back. 'Really lucky.' he mumbled to himself. 'I am lucky Kenny.' James said, resting his head against Kendall's, the blonde's soft hair nuzzling against his skin. 'I'm lucky cuz I have you.'"

-That whole part was too cute. XD I loved it. & how James was lucky he was cute & then of course he's thankful for his Kendall. :) It was great.

& it was so sad that Kendall cried & thought that that night didn't mean anything to James! :'( Aww.

"James bit his lip, grinning widely, as he took Kendall's hands in his. "I say yes." he whispered. 'I say yes.'"

-!I'm so glad he did. :) & you made dramatic but not overly cheesy or overdone with the way you went about it too. It was just perfect. :) & I just love that James took Kendall's hands too, for some reason that struck me as adorably cute. :)

"'Why do I always have to wear the dwess?' five-year-old James whined as Kendall pulled the white brides' dress over his head. 'Because you're the pwetty one!' Kendall said, exasperated. 'Now hush!' James groaned but silenced himself as the dress was put onto him. Kendall handed him a bouquet of fake flowers and wrapped his dad's tie around his neck. 'Okay, now it's time to be marwied.'"

-Awwwwwwwww. :'D I'm not big on crossdressing-but Kendall putting a dress on James is just too cute. XD & I love that James is already the pretty one, haha. I love it.

& them using the ring pop rings are cute. XD & their kiss. & then Carlos & Logan talking about them as a couple-OH & I loved Logan comforting nervous Kendall earlier before the wedding. Nervous!Kendall's always amazing. X) & I loved how Jo was sweet & sang them a song & of course, epic last line. Just epic. Epic story, so it works. :)

I loved it so much, all of it. It was hot in parts & then other times it was sweet or cutesy & yeah, perfect mix. This is one of my favorite Kames stories on the website & you did a fantastic job with all of it. :) I'm proud to call you my twinny. :')

I love you too! YOU'RE the best twinny in the world! ;) I'm very thankful for you too & I'm flattered that my feedback meant a lot to you. You deserve all the support you got for this story & I can't wait to read more from you. :)

Fantastic, wonderful, marvelous, excellent, amazing job! :)
Malachite chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
Congrats on being one of the few who can pull off a good flashback. Very sweet story, thanks!
child who is cool chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
awesome story
DancingFanatic217 chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
This was soooo gud! I loved this story and its so sad to see it end! Jsut loved this story! )
ItsRiley chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Awhhh that was literally THE CUTEST chapter ever!

I'm so sad that this story is over, I'm gonna miss it :'(

You did a very good job on it and I'm so glad I came across this story on fanfiction.!(:

Well, you are a very good writer and you should def write another BTR fanfic(:

:3 Byezzzzz
ItsRiley chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
I'm sosososo sad your ending this story:( boooz

But jeeze you are super good at sex scenes haha, the phone sex scene was hot(;

Good job!