Reviews for Majutsu no Kurisumasu
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Thank you for this. The story was beautiful and the music matched up as well.
Agent Nine chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
This story is awesome and halarious. Id really like to read more! _
huywieland chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
lol "hid the fact" that explain everything.
IarIz chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Ow yeyeye :) thanks for this fic
Good job and thumb up for you
IarIz chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Let's see :3 Cosplay, nekomimi maid and Parody xD that combo
And I see Touma Wonder Luck still at work just fine(?)
Cruel Angel Thesis . The moment you mention this my mind scream "HINAA...xD" "FEELING OF FREEDOM" " HAYATE" I already know it evangelion theme song but tsundre heroine singing a song from some other anime cosplaying another different anime while the hero do the fighting(?). You can't blame me. (Or maybe you can since I'm a Hinagikuism).
IarIz chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Ahahaha my side hurt.. And that last part is gold xD
IarIz chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
They recomended on facebook so read my very first fanfic for Xmas . And its good xD Index where the heck you got that absurb and awesome idea to make Mikoto agift (imagine mikoto wraped in a Ribbon ) xD it'll be hilarious if that the case but poor Mikoto ll got humiliated.
All right next chapter here I come :D
Hyperbion chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
"The only thing I can think of that Touma would like is either girls or injuries, and Tanpatsu is the 2-in-1 package, so..."

YOU'RE A GENIUS.
Junior chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I liked the Maid Sama reference, but what cracked me up was the Grinch. I burst out laughing when the Grinch turned out to be real. That was a truly priceless moment and I give many thanks to the author for thinking it up. Thanks.
PokeRescue18 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is PokeRescue18 delivering to you a special chapter for this fanfic after reading it the entire night:
This is a rather interesting one-shot story.
The characters stay true to the original source, that's a feat I can really appreciate.
Also, you really excel in writing awesome scenes.
Grammar and sentence structure errors are present; but, there aren't enough to ruin the reading experience in this fanfic.
If you want, I can offer my services as your beta reader. I can correct the errors that you wrote in your this fanfic and point you in the right direction in case of more prevalent errors that will hamper you when you write more To Aru fanfics.
Well, I ran out of words to say to your story, so why not you help me back in return? I have another story that you might be interested in. This story is a crossover, but with To Aru Majutsu no Index and YuGiOh called "A Certain Duelist's Dream". Although I have finished writing this side-story, I'm planning to write a sequel. What do you think of this? I hope you reply back.
PokeRescue18
Darman700 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Man what an amaizing story I hope you keep up whith the good work
kevslave chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
...woah.
josmio chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Wow I love it!
delax chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
This was a wonderful read. Amusing throughout. When Touma looked for the Grinch, I literally laughed out loud! (which was kinda embarrassing...) And everybody's x-mas moments were definitely D'awww worthy.
a better name chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Well. I enjoyed this mostly, aside from grammar issues and bizarre storytelling, however...

The one thing that drove me absolutely nuts was your inability to decide on which tense you were telling the story in. You'd do past, present, and future all in the same sentence, and it was really annoying. Keep that in mind.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »