Reviews for Cyborgs of Youth
GreenFantasy64 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
This filler chapter was alright because you explain how they (Sarah and Sylvia) escape. This is an other story that is alright for me so I'll wait for the next update.

GreenFantasy64

P.S.

Since you're using a program that doesn't do spell-check I won't say what words you miss up.
Twillightfairy chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I love how Sylvie forgot a good portion of the escape, that she started is so perfectly her. Sarah coming to the rescue, also fits the way I see them. I don't think I mentioned this before but Sylvia's nickname is Sylvie. I enjoyed this filler, yeah there wasn't much, but a bit of back-story can sometimes make all the difference at a later point.
Twillightfairy chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I liked that you used me OCs, I also like how they were portrayed. I didn't remember submitting them until I had almost finished the chapter, I just had to check and find out if they were mine, mostly due to Sarah being called Cher. I liked the fact that Sylvia threw her hand into the Cyborgs house, the fact that Sarah used the bladed arm was perfect as well (Sylvia uses that trick as well in my world). Sylvia's memory can actually be a lot worse than what's been shown, her not being able to know what to call Katey is absolutely in line with my perception of her.
musicismyhero chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I can't wail till you update and I hope its soon!
musicismyhero chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
How sad :( I feel bad for katey
musicismyhero chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is a great start! Though I did see a few spelling mistakes but oh well :)
Twillightfairy chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I like this story, even with the grammar and spelling errors.

I have two OC's if you want to use them; the first Sylvia is a partial cyborg herself, her right arm from 1in below the elbow down, is metal, her left leg from the ground to halfway up her thigh is the same (think Full-Metal Alchemist's Edward Elric), she both can and will detach her hand, to either switch it out with a replacement or throw it. The second OC, Sarah Rebecca, is an android, that looks human, and childhood friend of Sylve's (Sylvia) they are teammates, sisters, mechanics/technicians for the other/themselves, and are against Black Ghost. Here are the basic profiles for them:

Name: Sylvia Johnson (also goes by Sylvie or Sylve)

Age: (?) looks to be in her early twenties

Gender: Female

Appearance (hair color, eyes, clothing style, skin, etc.): long bright red hair; eyes: slate blue; clothes: black non-baggy; skin: pale, green lips (colored such due to an at home experiment gone slightly awry); pointed elf ears; 6’ even, thin

Name: Sarah Rebecca ‘Johnson’ (goes by Sarah or Cher)

Age: (?) looks to be in her early twenties

Gender: Female

Appearance (hair color, eyes, clothing style, skin, etc.): shoulder length mouse brown; eyes: gray; clothes: black non-baggy; skin: lightly tanned; 6 foot even, thin

they wear the same sizes and types of clothes, and neither can remember who owns what. Sylvie also has a really bad memory (can be played for laughs).

Awaiting the next chapter- a fan.