Reviews for A Scattered Memory
KingdomHeartsKeyBladeMaster chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
Gah! I wanna read moorreee
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
"I want to show you something."

XX

Nothing happened, really. I swear.

-FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-! -_-

in other words, welcome back. This may be my favorite chapter so far because I think it's so realistic even though Roxas pretty much exaggerated everything to be "perfect" with Namine. My favorite parts were when they got out the water and when Namine showed Roxas the murals. Especially the latter. It was really cute.

You're SOOO lucky! My 3DS money has been funded into getting me an electric guitar (which is so uncool but it's necessary. bummer.) Looks like my summer vacation will be going to mah homeland and watching walkthroughs on YouTube. Fun! Have a safe trip around Europe and support TEAM GB! NEVER FORGET THIS STORY, YAH?
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
EOWNTVRJEKFOVRVWJT THIS CHAPTER.

Like holy goodness, I just loved it! I'm really interested in how Roxas' memory will play out in this. I mean, I think it'll be somewhat important because of how he forgot about how he didn't realize things like how Sora lived across the street, and that Namine lived across the street. XD

I think I have a little idea of what's gonna happen. . .

And lookie! Roxas and Cloud had a father/son moment that was just adorable. :') I hope Tifa's okay though!

They jumped off the bridge? O_O

Oh my goodness... I can't wait for your next update!
um.cupcake chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
so I'm kinda new to fan fiction & this is one of the first things I stumbled upon~ I found it rather wonderful and it's cute in some parts then down right serious. I love your references to the grudge and stuff that it makes me so happy, especially when I know what you're talking about! Def gonna read your other fan fiction now o:
moshiroi chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
too lazy to sign in.

This is so perfect in so many ways 3 Like I don't know what to say...I can tell there will be a lot more tension between all the families and stuff. Tifa? Is Roxas' mom? AHH I see xD
Pandamon chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
I am soo glad that i finally got to read this! Sorry it took me so long! Fantastic chapter as always!

but omg? Tifa is his real mother? i was not expecting that at all! Poor roxas, i felt so sorry for him.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
moshiroi chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
HI! You finally got chapter 11 up and thats good! and yeah I made an account so I could fave and alert this.

So, Naminé is Roxas' half-sister? mkay. Not awkward AT ALL.

So much teenage angst :3
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Sephy did something remotely nice! X3 I can't wait to see what the pencils say!

And geebers. O_O I can't believe that Tifa would hide something like that from poor Roxie. I mean, why couldn't they all just live together like a happy family? D: Roxas has the right to be pissed off.

Lol, wait, why was Namine there? XD Haha, im sure we'll find out soon enough though. :)

I like the addition of the past and future thing! And that last one is making me really curious about the next chapter. . . ;D

Update soon! :D
VioletX10 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Now I'm wondering...will this make you smile? :P

I like the addition of the past/future snippets! especially that last one. "On the count of three, we jump." Ooohh~~

I had a feeling Tifa would reveal something like that to Roxas. And if Namine isn't Cloud's daughter, what was she doing there? And i wanna know what Sephy lasered on the pencils! :3

As usual, description is FLAWLESS. Characters are AWESOME. Space between each update is NOT SO AWESOME. Understandable, yes, you went on holiday...but...now that you aren't anywhere else, improve on your update times. That is all. :) Have a happy summer!
Pandamon chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
OMG I actually did not see that this had been updated! My email account fails.. errr. Anyway awesome chapter. The whole Ven and Namine going to the prom completely caught me off guard. Poor Roxas and Ven to for that matter. I just love how you labelled Vanitas the black-hole that targets happiness, that made me laugh soo much.

Can't wait for the next update ;)
0o0o0o0 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
:"00000 ur awesome
idkimmacallmyselfzexion chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
stumbling on this fanfic was a really good idea :3

this should have a lot more reviews & support!

- "Zexy"
moshiroi chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Hi :3 if I could make a thousand reviews for this I would. Legit. This is like my guilty pleasure every week (when im

Supposed to be doing something like community service or summer reading) so I'd be so cool if you'd update every week; I would NEVER get anything done because i'd always stop what I'm doing and read this. omg.

I love this so much :"D
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Ah! Poor Roxas. . . And Ven too for that matter. I'm more of a fan for TerraAqua, but poor Ven was probably hurting a lot inside, too.

But when Ven and Namine decided to go together, I was really shocked. I didn't see that coming. At all. Part of me hopes that the whole thing with Ven was just a ploy by Namine to get Roxas jealous, but its probably not. XP Aw, Ven must've been really upset though. He and Roxas seem pretty close, and he must know that Roxas likes Namine, and. . . and. . .

Words are failing me today.

Poor Sora. I forgot that he and Kairi were only Sophomores. XP But he never fails to make me smile. I loved the line, "Don't worry, I'll be more considerate, and I'll…I'll…I'll grow a set of balls! I'll be a man by junior year!"

I laughed at that. X3

Yay for Vanitas and his blackhole that targets happiness! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D I'm glad that you'll be able to update more frequently now, too. :D
VioletX10 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Omg I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed! :( I thought this chapter was awesome and the length is just right. Nope, haven't watched AnoHana, is it good? And Vegas is hawt. You are one lucky girl.

Awww! Roxas is so cute when he's jealous! Made me smile like hell. And Namine is so sweet offering to be Ven's partner in prom. (It just sucks when you're Catholic and you're in a CoE school and in a girls school and YOU DON'T HAVE A PROM unless the people here are lesbians or bi or something like that. You just can't go as friends.) I'm loving Cloud's fatherly concerns more and more, dude! :3 and what's up with Leon? Did Tifa really make him hurt inside that bad? Ha! LOVE LOVE LOVE Vanitas' cameo. "black-targeting happiness". Sounds like him, all right.

All I can say is that it's good your updates will be less spacey and to keep up with the amazing work. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME WITH A LATE UPADTE EVER AGAIN. xD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »