Reviews for Baby Blues
Luise chapter 19 . 8/22
Please, write just one teeny tiny last chapter to wrap the story up - its simply too good to be left unfinished!
Yukari chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
NO NO NO NO DON'T LET IT BE THE LAST ONE PLEASE. I have been patiently waiting for this chapter for so long! PLEASE let there be more! At least until the baby can walk! I wanna see how Spock acts as a daddy with like changing diapers for the first few weeks before Bones and baby get to earth. I'm so excited for this next chapter. -cries loudly- I'm such a huge fan!

BUT IT IS AWESOME YOU WROTE A BOOK! 3
KeidaHattori chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
lol i see zack galafanakis or jack black as mudd
PadawanCassy chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
Yay! That was really good. I like how Spock is overprotective and scary. I hope you up date soon and keep up the wonderful work.
Sensara chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
Mudd, you's bout to die.

Excellent chapter, and so glad to see you back in action. Congrats on your book! Hope all goes well for you!
mtcbones chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
thank you so so much I am so enjoying this story and look forward to reading the whole thing when it is finished. what a prolific writer you are no wonder this took a while. but better late than never.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
eeeeeeeeeeep!

WHOA! Love this so much!
TwilightNewMoonEclipseMidnight chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
Update please I want to read more thank you
KenDan55 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
I just started reading this story and it is wonderful. I love the excitement, humor and romance that is this story. I love the twist of Bones being a woman instead of a man. The Spock and McCoy love thing is awesome too. Just waiting for another chapter to be installed. Hopefully soon.
Vulcanlover12 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
I just read through this whole thing since yesterday and I am in absolute love with it! Update soon, please!
PriestessOfNox chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I had to stop and laugh for a minute at the "Ken" bit. It had drama, action, murder, romance and SEX followed by a tear jerker bit! Pure perfection, thanks for the update. :3
kykyxstandler chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
omg love it!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Love it! Great chapter and can't wait for more!
mtcbones chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
thanks sooo much for the update I hope all your future turns out better and thanks be to God that you got out of the miserable stuff.
KennaWynters chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
Yay an update! Great job with this and I'm so glad you're finally back with us! Good to hear that you got out of a job that was making you miserable and found something else you'd enjoy doing. Keep up the great work.