Reviews for More Than Friends
0lexdelapp chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
THAT ENDING THOUGH (TTwTT)
geniusotaku chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awwwwhh 3 This was like, soo cute! :3 It's got my favorite (:
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
that was really good. I especially liked the part where Tamaki was getting after Kyoya for 'talking dirty' :D
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story is really well written! To be honest a bit too realistic for my tastes (I prefer cute fluffly plots) but so well done and beautiful I had to leave a review!

Hells
Kaida Ren chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That is really good, best kyoya/tamaki oneshot I've read! The ending was sooo cute! :D
Kyuuiya chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
love it great fic :)
MCRmygirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm SO glad that you kept Kyouya and Tamaki in character. That is SO hard to do, especially in a fic like this, and I commend you for it. :)
Lollipopsickle chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
awww. i like this. i also like how it developes more on their relationship like th eshpw shouldve :U
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hmm a bit angsty! I like it! :D a bit of angst is good! Course ya know, their was mostly romance abd friendship! Nice job!
XTsunamiOfFireX chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I LOVE IT!...-n- eh yes i do but small problem now...IM ADDICTED! oh,see this happenes when i read one harmless lemon den...BAM another one and another one...-n- ;D i liked it though. no,wait,iloved it... thanks for the addiction! and dont worry its a good thing so thanks

-Xxlawliet fangirlxX
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved it. Don't get me wrong I love some good angst but I don't want any right before I go to sleep xD

It wasn't all sugary but it was still far from distressing, you did a great job, I hope you have written or will write more of this pairing :)

A quick glance in your profile shows me you're also writing for Yu gi oh, which, is awesome because I'm a true prideshipper xD (well the one you wrote was a different pairing but I see we share a favorite author in Kamiyashi who most definitely writes prideshipping xD)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was really, really good. The flow and details were perfect.

The only errors I noticed were grammatical or lost words. Like in this sentence: no matter what may or may change in our futures

I think you forgot the 'not'

Other than that this was very well done and very believable. There friendship wasn't touched on as often as it should have been.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really like your take on their relationship. It's interesting.

And I like the fact that it wasn't all pleasure with the sex, more realistic.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That had so much meaning to it! *Tears of joy* :D
mrs-faustus chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
wow this is exactly the way they should be portrayed... excelent job