Reviews for Bittersweet
Epic Potatoes chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
All these feels... this is so sad but romantic at the same time.
Unominouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i'm glad the first is done it was not that good. and you did disappoint but because the story is not good.
TryingNotToFall chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Mai Mai123 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
OMG THIS MADE ME CRY! You are a amazing writer if you could make people cry with your work.
Galexia the Chao chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
...wait So they both died?

AWWWW! That's terrible! but then again, that's what you get for making a pact with the devil :P Very bittersweet!

Le Dancing Flamingo chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
I started to cry. D':

I really enjoyed the story.
WHADDAPACK chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
...your update has distracted me from studying for the final exams. :(

Anyway, I read this over again. It was amazing. The emotion and feelings (for a certain 'name') were poured into this piece of writing, that me, and all your readers, feel a piece of your burning passion every time we read your works. Incredibly heart-wrenching and breathtaking. Simply amazing.

...woooot! I'm credited. :) thanks! Continue writing!

Your friend/best-a/pangetbuddy,

Koyah chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
y u no go online! /3. ))

HOY, 'teh. Post the next chapter na. :) Its really good. And you've kept your readers waiting for four months. Don't worry though. I had mine waiting longer. :

By the way, this fic is still as amazing as I first read it months ago. It's well-written, engaging, and filled with drama. :)

Keep on writing. Keep on dreaming. :D

-Koyah *who's too lazy to log in*. )))
daughterofHades202 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this is good but it makes no sense at all...-
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Hmmm...a brain tumor. And they're hiding it from him? That won't end well.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
That was a real cliffie btw. Will we find out what's wrong with Hunny in the next chapter? I hope so!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I'd call that a mini-cliffie, not a real cliffie, but it fits the story.

I'm actually more curious about what is wrong with Hunny, not what Reiko's going to say.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Hmmm, what happened to Hunny on the stairwell? Is he sick? Becoming diabetic? What?

Now I'm curious.

But I loved Mori's advice. :D
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
YAY! Someone else made a Hunny/Reiko story! I'm so glad mine isn't the only one now.

Oh, this was very well written by the way. I wonder, what's going on with Hunny? I'm guessing he wasn't just being rude and forgetful, that's not like him.
Nimash chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
The drama! The demons! The writing! I'm so happy that of the few HunnyxReiko stories floating around that this is one of them. I read all nine chapters in one sitting, and it kept my attention and kept me guessing.

Oh boy, plot twist. Will Hunny really be saved? What's going to happen next?

Take your time with updates; I know how hard it is with shcoolwork and all. Just keep the quality up, because this story is amazing.