Reviews for Come Back To Me
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 2/5
that was very well written! I'm not usually a Caspian/Lucy fan, but you did a great job here. it was very sad, but I liked it!
have you considered doing another chapter where they meet again in Aslan's country?
Mary chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
PLEASE create a sequel, this was really good for a first time writing something about Caspian and lucy.
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I keep reading all these happy/sad stories. I've decided that I shall cry with this one (check!) and laugh with the next. Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm gonna cry now
LucianLoveNarnia chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
oOo

NO! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! She should have stayed! She should have stayed with him! Noooooo! No no no no no nononononono!
The Beast in Repose chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
...You are an evil...whatever you are, Narnian Phantom Stallion...Evil...
snowspell chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
How achingly sad and so very fitting for two people that would put duty and family above their own happiness.
Mandy Chris chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yeah, I'm the same Mandy Christine. I kind of like Caspian/Lucy better, considering Tumnus is a fawn man...it would be weird if they got married.
Lucypevensie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
CONTINUE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Wonderful.
KillianJones chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Amazing, I have shipped them since the second movie. But I was held back by their age. Finally someone thinking the same as I do (;
TheRealTayler13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
yes sequel plz i have always loved Caspian and Lucy together
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Goodness that was so sad. I really wish something like this had happened in the movie and this sums up my feelings perfectly. The dialogue was a bit stretched (I mean to say, it didn't sound like how people talk) but I still really like the concept.
emily chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! I nearly cried! but then I am abit of a sap! you should soo do some more like that. I love that pairing so much!
brittany chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
wow..i cried,and not much can make me cry (ok a lot of stuff make's me cry i just don't tell people), but any way i loved it!,i think Caspian and Lucy make a good couple,i think you should do a sequel
soulsistersinaslan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I saw Voyage of the Dawn Treader with my friend today, too. I cried at the end. I told myself I wouldn't, but I did. I cried when I read the book, too.

Anyway, I loved it. I think you should do a sequel, for when Peter, Lucy and Edmund enter Aslan's country. Like, after they see their parents and Reepicheep, and they are looking for Caspian and all of their old friends. Caspian could find Lucy standing at the stone table, or something. And once they kiss for real and forever, you could have Peter and Edmund interrupt and pretend to lecture Caspian about dating their little sister.

Just a suggestion.

Great job.

I really wish it wasn't a one-shot.