Reviews for Superman
interiorsbycariyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Love this! Best explanation of why Parker always pokes Eliot when hes hurt. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Seriously, love this so much, it is basically the cutest, and most true, thing ever. And the dialogue is just so incredibly in-character!
unknown person chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
that was great! it was different to see Eliot like that. I really liked it
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
yes, he is! :)
Keyanna chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
He is totally better than Superman. Better looking, too.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was simply superb, fantastic, one of my favourites ever! I loved that so much! '"You're better than Superman"' ... *weeps at it!*. That was stunning! Thank you so much for writing it :) I am in love with it! Fantasticness! Keep writing! Do more! It was absolutely perfect :D thank you for writing ittttttt! Be blessed in your endeavours )
bakesbabe chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
thank you! thank you! thank you!

loving it!

please don't end there...

we need more whump ;-)
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love that. Parker is such a sweetie, and Eliot really IS better than Superman ;)

Ultra
medicgirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww... I love a good Eliot-whump fic more than most, but the end of this was just so sweet!Loved it!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
And reading delicious fics like this feed my life force. I find my happy Eliot place inside and it glows when I read wonderful writing and story telling like this.
LLevey chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
the end was adorable :)

Liz
Pamikae chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I always feel watching the show that they treat Elliot as if he was Superman and ignore his injuries as if he never could really be hurt. Especially in the last season. The show where the others were in at the high school reunion and knew that Elliot was under attack at the office building yet still just began to dance and ignore his fighting to get out and ignore him when he asked if anyone cared if Elliot was alive or not. Again in the show with Bill Engavall playing the ex race car driver turned Car dealership owner when Elliot was hit by the car and dunked into the river, no concern was shown for him. Your story both shows that behind the scenes Nathan takes time to show concern for his hitter, and that only does Parker care and worries but also that she considers him bigger than life, not just simply Superman but Elliot who is even better. Such a simple sentence but the perfect ending that tells us so much about the dynamics of their little family. I'd love to see you take the story a bit further with Sophie and Hardison too. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
saides chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awwwwwww! This was beautiful.

Thank you.

Mercedes
Rhoswen19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved this fic, not only did it have whumped Elliot but also a very sweet moment between him a Parker

Great job!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
awwwwwww that was sooooooo cute. you should def write more eliot & parker stories :)