Reviews for Conversations
I really liked this and plz do put more chapters rainbow goddess and ares
Jascy chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
WOOHOO GO POSEIDON.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
This is absolutely genius. I love that Posiedon actually won. It's really good.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Silena PWND Drew, YEAH! Have you done Athena/Ares, because there would be blood! What about Beckendorf/Leo Valdez? Brother bonding is fun!

Update soon!

Drew is so awesome chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Ohyeaah. B-)
JascyGrason chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Yeah. Hahaha. Nakakatamad coz i won't use it din naman. Anyway, hahaa. Awesome. :))
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Yay! That was a strange chapter... Can I marry the random guine pig-pirate? He's awesome! Update soon!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I'm kinda suprised they didn't do each other in. *wryly raises an eyebrow*

JascyGrason chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
YO CLERA. That hurts. /3 NOT MY FAULT I WAS CLUELESS. ;

And, Medu, awesome story. :-bd
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Awesome. You know, I'm kinda scared of that really long named chapter, it sounds scary! Do you think Athena/Ares maybe /Posiedon would be entertianing? Not sure if your doing gods, but the Big Three together would also be funny, can't you imagine, three brothers stuck together! I can only imagine if that happened to me and my sisters, the results would not be pretty. Update asap!

Clera chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Medu i know its a long time since you made this but u should post the one piperbeth made about Medusa/Circe/Zoe/Calypso/Hestia/Medea. thats much more funny than Jascy :D
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Lol! Lol! LOL! that was really funny! Update! I'm marrying the exclamtion mark! Come to my (imaginary) wedding!

-Dyslexic Nerd!
brygiger chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
try putting more story/plot into it in the following chapters. :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Those two need to remener something, and stop agreeing! I soppose when you can't remmember anything you wouldn't really have much to disagree about... Yeah , anyway, Enceladus should join Thalia and smelly gabe. (I think that Enceladus is a combination of enchiladas and ensalada (Spanish fir salad,) so he's a enchilada/salad dude. That was even wierder on paper then inmy head. What do you know...

JascyGrason chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I hate you SkeletalValkyrie. :P

You made me boring!

Not my fault i was clueless. : ))