Reviews for RinzlerTron: Duality
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Good
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
:D Yeah, the story might be old, but I did love it.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is a very well-written story! I like the coding lines and statistics that help enforce the fact that he's a program. :)
Aly chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Mngnngnnannahaaaaaa...

Spectacular. Beautiful. I adore you brilliant writers who possess the ability to write computer programs in character. A perfect explanation for what, in the movie, seemed a little forced.

Much love!
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is so cool! I love the style it's written in.
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is so unique! Rinzler is def, one of my favorite programs, but he's also one of the quietest. I always wanted to know what he was thinking during that pursuit. Amazing job!
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love it! I salute you; you wrote the the fic that I tried to write with my own story about the moment. *thumb up*
Blade100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved it. You did a great job writing my favorite scene of the movie.
Miggs chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
For me, I feel like the voice in italics sounds more like Kevin Flynn's. Oh well, that's my opinion anywhoo. Lots of really good Tron-centered fics these days!
generalyao chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow this is actually really good and well-written. It was short but sweet. The contrast is great and creates great tension. The characterization is spot-on too. Well-done.
Topgallant chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow...I love this. It's brilliant.

The inner dialogue is excellent.

The stark contrast between Rinzler and Tron is glaring and powerful, mirroring the themes of perfection vs imperfection in the movie.

The computer lingo is really well-placed!
miss-cold chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Sharp, hard, fast and perfectly to the point. I love it.
suteko1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
oh yeah I like this one!
protector91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
nice one-shot. liked how you depicted Tron and Rinzler as two separate beings. 'I fight for the users' was my favorite line in the movie. you've inspired me to write my own Tron Legacy fic. keep up the good work.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 12/19/2010