Reviews for Aloha Oe
Kate chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
I hope Danny realizes he is being an idiot and takes Steve's name. Nearly dies for his country and his boyfriend is more concerned about perception of people he doesn't even carevabout.
DigitalSunburn chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Words can't tell you how much I love this!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
UGH I'm crying this story is so good and Steve holding 'Danny with him at all times' is just - good lord hello tears!
Amako-sama chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
That was actually the best McDanno fic I ever read. Or at least, where there is an established relationship. Everything is perfect in here: the places, the relationships, the characters, even the actions and the don't ask, don't tell thing. I'm not a native reader but I enjoyed this very much and I would like to know if it's okay for me to translate it into French?
Leo6656 chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Loved this. It made me crazy an it made me laugh.
ived chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Great story! And now I'll read another one of your stories :)))
reina13 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
love t hope you update soon glad Steve is ok!
Der Alte chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Hi,

This is a fantastic bit of writing!

There is a literary term for your style of writing. It is known as "Sturm und Drang", a German literary movement that you can Google.

I am enjoying your story so much. I have arrived at this site but recently because of an article in the weekend edtion nof the Wall Street Journal.

Thanks a lot for sharing your talent.

Der Alte
Maralei01 chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Loved this story and loved your version of these characters, especially how you were able to keep them true to themselves. You captured Danny's angst perfectly without making it seem over the top. Loved Graces pictures, letters and song for Steve too. Nice touch that. Cheers!
Athenav1 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I loved the part about the coconut LOL.
jonasgurl19 chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
aaww this was amazing. I loved the whole story.
jonasgurl19 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
i lved how danny was screaming at steve to take his meds. I think they should get married and have one kid.
jonasgurl19 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I loved this chapter and I think that is amazing what Emma experienced.
jonasgurl19 chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Aww poor danny. I liked James why did he have to die
jonasgurl19 chapter 9 . 4/18/2012