Reviews for Harana [Serenade]
Concealed chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
AW Just as good as its companion fic! Nice!
Redd Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Cool. I was just randomly going through the R/H fics and I found this. It was really cute. Maybe you could write a fic on Parokya ni Edgar's new song, "This guy's in love with you, pare" except make it R/H and totally change the...uh...story of the song to make it...oh, if you've heard it, you'd know what I mean. Hehe. Pag ayaw mo, ok lang. Happy writing nalang. Sige.
Mayee chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
hahaha... hello fellow pinoy! This is such a cute fic... I noticed you translated the tagalog lyrics into english... Its s0o0o cute! Ron and the gang as Parokya ni Edgar? hehehe... really cute! good job! How bout Picha pie next time? lol...
coolchick207 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
How very incredibly cool!

Kisses, coolchick207
matea chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
harana? you're pinoy, aren't you? wala lang. pinoy rin kasi ako. hehehe. story is pretty good.
Aria Nereid Fassa chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
hanep! obvious ba na Pinoy rin ako, and fan nina Ron & Hermione, and Parokya ni Edgar? :) did you translate "Harana" yourself? i've never heard it in English. and Ronald 1/2? OMG! {faint} you must be a kindred spirit! i *must* read that! you shall be added to my Favorite Authors list, and i mean right now! :D

Del a.k.a. Aria-chan
Hermweasly chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I loved it! I'm Filipino too. But I was born in America and I know very little Tagalog or Ilongo. (My parent's native languages) I hate that! ARGHHHHH!
Vane chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I loved it, it was so sweet!
the super star chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
ang galing! how the hell did you manage to translate it! i love that song! astig! keep it up, k?
ronhermione4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Hey! I guess we're on the same boat... Pilipino rin ako...well, actually, Pilipina. Newayz, maganda sya. Alam mo, pareho tayo. I mean, we both like the pairing of Ron and Hermione. Basta, un na yon... Write more and GOOD LUCK!
Poo7667676 chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
er, I'm not doing this to boost up my review count. Really, I'm not. :)

Thanks to everyone who commented. ;) You guys rawk! *gives everyone cookies*

...*goes off to work on Ronald 1/2*

on a side note, archangela, i love parokya too! *bounces* I haven't seen that yet, though. Complete and utter poo. ;(
Adnap Nottap chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Oh. My. God. That was, it was undescribable. See, it was just so good! I've lost all words! It was amazing! It was so so SO amazing! I read the one that came before this and that was one of my favorite r/hr's EVER but it in no way could ever top this!

My review for your other story was a little, weak. So I'll tell you that I loved that one because of Hermione's line that said something to the effect of 'I only kissed you because it was your birthday'...

*Sigh* That was perfect. That whole story was perfect, this whole story was perfect, everything in them was perfect! There isn't any other way to say it...Really great and fantastic job! I am now very happy...you have definately made my day! Thank you thank you thank you for writing such a great fic!

Addy

Ps. If you hadn't realized from that review... I LOVE THIS FIC!
Shan chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That was really good! I loved Ron singing-too cute!
Archangela chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
*puno ang langit ng bituin

at kay lamig pa ng hangin

at sayong tingin ako'y nababaliw

giliw, at sa - something, something -

ako'y sanang ibigin mo

ibubuhos ko ang buong puso ko

sa isang munting harana... para sayo*

i love this song! i love parokya, and i love your fic!

hey, very fluffy fic, love it!

have you seen parokya's new vid? swimming beach? ehehehe... Ü