Reviews for Not in Very Good Nick
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Nicely done! I love doctor John. And being strangled twice in two days can't possibly be good for anyone.
Edhla chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Absolutely brilliant, especially the ending. First class whump - double whump! Thank you for writing xx
Harker chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Ah bless, that was beautiful! And a lot more in-character than the other storys I read.
g6hj chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
A much-needed scene beautifully brought to the page by a skillful writer! Definitely becoming one of my favourites.

"Mrs. Turner was delighted to be of assistance," Sherlock said, speaking of their neighbor and Mrs. Hudson's close friend, Marie Turner. Mrs. Hudson was always borrowing her computer, having none of her own, so she could leave comments on John's blog. "If her hair wasn't already up in curlers, she would have come over to fuss at you herself," Sherlock added ominously. "Consider yourself fortunate. The bag is full of pastries, for breakfast. Apparently, we need fattening up. Now, eat." Now I see why Mrs. Turner and Mrs. Hudson get on so well...

Wonderful, wonderful job. Keep on writing!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
How very very sweet! I love it! Thank you!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great story. :D I loved it.
Anowen18 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really like how well you did this story. I think you got their relationship down very well!
TheMsMeep chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. It hurt my heart a little, but in a good way.
StoneWingedAngel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was so lovely and well-written! I always think there are never enough fics about The Blind Banker and the possible aftermath, and you did this one so perfectly!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
The "Playing tag with a young Sherlock" thing made me just about say "awww!" out loud. It's probably good that I didn't.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012

XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow, I never knew I had a thing for both these boys taking care of each other. This was just so believable and well written that I could see the whole scene unfold in my head as I read. Well Done.

Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"do try not to get strangled again before this one has time to heal properly."

this made me laugh:D I always wanted a scene like this in the episode!:D great job on this!:D I really loved the ending, 'twas SO adorable:D
liltrix chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was so sweet! I loved this follow up.
Jillian chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
"Don't be ignorant and stop whinging."

"I am not whinging!"

I think Sherlock would take more offense at being called ignorant.

But this was fun, seeing them dismiss their own injuries but insist on taking care of each other.