Reviews for Remembering Sunday
Connie Brown chapter 25 . 11/10/2020
This was a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
Anna-Mae1242 chapter 7 . 8/8/2019
I have a cello named Gus, all the cool people name their instruments. Totally normal.
annabanana0805 chapter 25 . 6/22/2018
awwww so adorable I love it
HidingBehindMyWords chapter 25 . 10/23/2017
I know I’m like a billion years after the fact here...but I just found and binge-read this fic and wanted to take a moment to let you know that it was fantastic and I loved it. :)

Thanks for writing!
RumpelstiltskinWantsMySanity chapter 25 . 9/7/2017
oh science! it's over... I'm crying. for the love of science and all that is scientific
Thornthief27 chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
That last conversation left me extremely confused. Why are they even mad? How was Jace even looking out for Clary in that? Why do make such a point about Clary's innocence and atheism?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
She said bastard in this chapter!
ros68 chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Wonderful :) I really enjoyed this story, you made a great job.
Thanks a lot for your work :D
AJ Granger chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Child services not support...though it would be odd to pull a kid that is doing well. Then again, he did get kicked out of school in December and started a new one in January. But Jace is old enough to choose where he wants to be within reason or go to a hospital or locked down facility or group home if it's based on behaviors.
dustangel chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Hey! Wow I loved this sooo much! The depth is amazing and I love how easy it is to relate to the characters even if you haven't been in their situations before. Keep up the great writing!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
AWWWWWW! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I like the writing style and plotline, but there is one line that made me become disgusted by this story. "Well, you do have ovaries right?" in Chapter 18. As a queer woman, I don't equate sex with gender. (It's rude to equate them when they are two different things. Plus, sex is a personal body part whereas gender relates to your identity.) Sex is genitalia and chromosomes, like vulvas, penises, XX, XY, XXY, prostate glands, and ovaries. Gender is girl, boy, agender, genderfluid ect. Sex and gender often go hand and hand, normally for cis people who have XY or XX chromosomes and weren't correctively assigned a gender at birth, like intersex people. Anyways, saying that girls must have ovaries is a rude and uninformed statement. Some women are transgender, intersex, or had their ovaries removed due to cancer or other diseases. Are these women any less female? No, because their gender is decided by them, not by their body which they cannot control. In the future, I recommend scanning your writing beforehand to stop any harmful mistakes like the aforementioned one.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/19/2014
Great story really liked it.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/2/2014