Reviews for Legend of the Black Cat
Murmeli02 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Could you please tell what your "This prompt is ..."-stuff means, because i have no idea. English is not my native language do pls no hate ;-;
Steph7085 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I've really enjoyed this. Shame its not finished. I hope that you can find the inspiration to continue this one day. Its too good to be left incomplete.
LadyBardock chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
A great story ;) Too bad Bulma and Vegeta wili never met again if you choose not to continue :(
j chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Why did you stop this is good.
I do not give a review unless the story is done but I had to make a exaption I am really into this and then you stop. That is cold. May these words haunt you until you proceed with the fic.
OH I almost forgot my manners please proceed and thank you for what you have already given.
MoonShadow396 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
:D this is really interesting! I hope you continue this story soon.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Heeeeyy. I really love this story. Your V/B stories are very good. I very much like the plot and characterizations, even though I feel bad for your Yamcha... I really don't thing his canon analog is a bad person. Just kinda goofy, cocky, and a bit cowardly. But I'm loving your Vegeta and his relationships with Bulma and Goku.

My only real complaint is that you grammar and spelling kinda sucks sometimes. Not enough that I can't overlook it in favor of the excelling storytelling, but there's definitely some recurring cringe-worthy stuff. I volunteer to proofread, if you want. Are you going to continue this story? I sincerely hope you do.
Kakurosu chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
it happened again...
it just turned really good and then it stops...
its unbearable ...
Ermilus chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Please continue this story!
San-chan and Chibi chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This story is so awesome please update
Xepher06 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Wow! Awesome chapter. I just hope that Bulma will learn the truth soon. Also i was wondering if is actually a Djinn in the canon or you just made a race for him? Either way I thought that was cool. I also really like Puar's personality! She is very sweet. Hope that you update soon! :)
huggies chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
UPDATE! Look at the different prompts from the blue and black community or something just update!
Lolopip chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I frickin' love this!

You should ignore the meanies that say that Vegeta is ooc. I've seen some bizarre fics where it is just hell to read and you are no where near that. The turn of events, plot, and so forth provide good reason for Vegeta to be the way he is. You have already asserted that he is pessimistic and such, so he really isn't that different from how he was at the end of majin buu.

That said, I think his character would have more depth if you put in little snippets from his past and Frieza's lasting effect. After all the intergalactic warfare and lizard monster tyrant, I think he would have PTSD. You should try to bring that up.

It has been forever, so please update!
Slothageddon chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Why do you not continue I just got sucked
Breezybiatch chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
I'll admit that a skimmed much of this chapter, vegeta just seemed to cheesy and ooc. I understand that he's being raised differently now, but you're getting to a point where your taking vegetas core away. He seems to be heading towards another copy of goku. And the "great" advice is hardly profound. The only one not being able to see shades of grey is you because vegetas character seems back or white. He saved the man, sacrifised his life for a friend, one that wasn't even bulma, no, some uninteresting minor character took that price. Forgive me if I find this short and drastic develoment sourly. I really did live for your chapters at the start of this fic. Because I've already invested so much time here, I'll finish it. But I ask that you take some time to read dark vegeta fics, where he's still loved by us all despite not being the goodygoody twoshoes you've made him here. Also, the name Evangeline for a saiyan is awful. It turns my stomach having to read it. It comes straight from the Christian bible. It's just not saiyan, you really should have saved it for your daughter.