Reviews for Legend of the Black Cat
Videlxgohan23 chapter 11 . 9/6
Like this is the best fanfiction ever OMG I love it
Murmeli02 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Could you please tell what your "This prompt is ..."-stuff means, because i have no idea. English is not my native language do pls no hate ;-;
Steph7085 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I've really enjoyed this. Shame its not finished. I hope that you can find the inspiration to continue this one day. Its too good to be left incomplete.
LadyBardock chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
A great story ;) Too bad Bulma and Vegeta wili never met again if you choose not to continue :(
j chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Why did you stop this is good.
I do not give a review unless the story is done but I had to make a exaption I am really into this and then you stop. That is cold. May these words haunt you until you proceed with the fic.
OH I almost forgot my manners please proceed and thank you for what you have already given.
MoonShadow396 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
:D this is really interesting! I hope you continue this story soon.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Heeeeyy. I really love this story. Your V/B stories are very good. I very much like the plot and characterizations, even though I feel bad for your Yamcha... I really don't thing his canon analog is a bad person. Just kinda goofy, cocky, and a bit cowardly. But I'm loving your Vegeta and his relationships with Bulma and Goku.

My only real complaint is that you grammar and spelling kinda sucks sometimes. Not enough that I can't overlook it in favor of the excelling storytelling, but there's definitely some recurring cringe-worthy stuff. I volunteer to proofread, if you want. Are you going to continue this story? I sincerely hope you do.
Kakurosu chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
it happened again...
it just turned really good and then it stops...
its unbearable ...
Ermilus chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Please continue this story!
San-chan and Chibi chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This story is so awesome please update
Xepher06 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Wow! Awesome chapter. I just hope that Bulma will learn the truth soon. Also i was wondering if is actually a Djinn in the canon or you just made a race for him? Either way I thought that was cool. I also really like Puar's personality! She is very sweet. Hope that you update soon! :)
huggies chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
UPDATE! Look at the different prompts from the blue and black community or something just update!
Lolopip chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I frickin' love this!

You should ignore the meanies that say that Vegeta is ooc. I've seen some bizarre fics where it is just hell to read and you are no where near that. The turn of events, plot, and so forth provide good reason for Vegeta to be the way he is. You have already asserted that he is pessimistic and such, so he really isn't that different from how he was at the end of majin buu.

That said, I think his character would have more depth if you put in little snippets from his past and Frieza's lasting effect. After all the intergalactic warfare and lizard monster tyrant, I think he would have PTSD. You should try to bring that up.

It has been forever, so please update!
Slothageddon chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Why do you not continue I just got sucked