Reviews for Loathing
midlifecrisses chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Loved this fic sooooooo much! Honestly one of my favourite things was Dave constantly call Kurt the Devil - it was so fitting and true - because as Kurt says he can charm the pants off of practically everyone, but only Dave knows what a sexy freak he is when they are alone.

Perfect Kurtofsky fic.
midlifecrisses chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
GRRR this was a hard chapter to read - Tyler is a true ass hat! I hope Dave is taking it as well as he seems to be and I hope the hockey team loses every now!
midlifecrisses chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
OMG I laughed so hard at Kurt's rant at Blaine that I almost coughed up a lung - that was most excellent!
midlifecrisses chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
"he might say it felt like having a belly full of ice cream: calming, contenting, sweet." - wow beautiful writing!
midlifecrisses chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Wait! What!
midlifecrisses chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Kurt is too kind for his own good - but that's why everyone likes him.
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SDGFSLDGHWITYFIDSVH!

"And you always seem to ruin me, so why don't you just finish the job?" and this line, this line 'bout ruined me!

there was only one hotter: "Have me."

*fans self!*
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
"Only unadulterated lust, and it's carnivorous and disgusting and Dave only wishes he could dispose of the feelings." Wow - just wow - excellent writing.
whereJIJisalive chapter 22 . 4/20/2012
I've just read the whole thing, and I must say that I adore it. I wasn't too sure at first, with how much they despised each other, but you changed it around nicely. I love how the Karofskys handled Dave(it shows that even parents who have been prejudiced and disapproving can change their minds, given time and education). It's all quite good really.

Like you OC's as well! Especially Alyssa, gpoy of the entire fandom!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 22 . 11/3/2011
This was super fantastic! I love the angst and how you settled it too! :D
petalene chapter 22 . 9/14/2011
I really like this story. And I'm glad it had a happy ending. And on a side note about the difference in word count between your word document and FF, do you type your authors notes into the word document? Because if you don't, that might account for the difference.
petalene chapter 21 . 9/14/2011
Dave has grown so much. Kurt is a great influence. And who knows? The hockey team may decide they need him back. But he'll be ok either way.
petalene chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
I am so glad Dave's parents understand and accept Kurt. It can't be easy if they really had no clue Dave was gay, but good for them for trying.
petalene chapter 19 . 9/14/2011
I like how everything isn't perfect, but it is because they are together. Kinda like real life.
petalene chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
Courage, Dave. I'm looking forward to how it goes with his parents. And great song choices for the boys to sing.