Reviews for Double Time
Guest chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
do a sequel!
kateisantidrama chapter 47 . 1/27/2014
Amazing! How about a third installment?!
Lahkesis chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Hey I've read Stepping Time and this one in a couple of hours and have to say it's certainly well written and an interesting storyline to boot. :) It'll never be one of my absolute favourites since I'm an Alex/Olivia purist but it was fun to read anyway thank you for sharing your talent.
planenutty chapter 47 . 6/29/2013
Fantastic stories. I just read both in the last couple days. I love the new characters and your take on the old ones. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope there is more to this universe but if not, thank you again for sharing it with us.
Frannielloyd chapter 47 . 6/18/2013
Hi.
I have been very impressed by both of these stories. I would even like to find out if your willing to read about continuing on with more of this same storyline. Thank you so much for your writing. Be Blessed.
doggie52191 chapter 47 . 8/22/2012
Write another sequel
svu4u09 chapter 47 . 5/29/2012
wonderful end. I loved it. It leaves room for a sequel though... :) :) :) (or is tha just wishful thinking on my part?)
Reggieme chapter 47 . 5/22/2012
Hey all, thanks again so much for reviewing and private messages. It does really mean a lot to me and it really amazes me that people are revisiting or reading for the first time Stepping Time and Double Time.

Kris-couldn't send you a PM in response to your review, but thank you so much for your kind words. I am hoping somewhere down the road to have my muse inspire me to write more with Liv, Erin and the gang. I'm jotting down ideas and thoughts as they come to me. :-)
Kris chapter 47 . 5/22/2012
I'm not usually a fan of stories that arent Alex/Liv centered but stepping time and double time have had my attention for two days straight! They are the best two SVU stories I've read! I would love if you kept going with this like for their wedding and honeymoon! It would be awesome! :) I love your stories period! :D
chawkchic chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
I understand a busy life. Thanks for bringing us this epilogue and if you should ever be inclined to bring us more please do. :)
ComicBookGeek1818 chapter 47 . 5/10/2012
Perfect ending to this amazing story. I can't say enough about how much I love this story and Stepping Time. I hope you add more to this series in the future.
Bkwrmchar chapter 47 . 5/9/2012
WOW!Great epilogue! Steppin Time and Double Time are two of the very best SVU stories out there. Erin & Liv are a perfect couple and Alex a great friend. I have high hopes that your muse visits the gang from time to time. What ever your muse gives us will be greatly appreciated. For me personally this past year has been pretty grim and your stories have been a wonderful escape. Thank You
ladybugsmomma chapter 47 . 5/9/2012
I completely loved this story! Is there going to be another? I hope so that we can see how things go. Thank you for sharing!
lizzy43 chapter 47 . 5/9/2012
I'm sorry I've been short on reviews lately, but I've definitely been reading and enjoying this story all along. You were able to get me to love an original character in Erin that I at first didn't care much for. That's how amazing your writing and story telling is. It was such a bittersweet ending for Alex, but at least she has her friends, which is probably the best for her considering all the trials they've all gone through together. I hope time opens for you and your muse comes out to play again soon because I would love for you to continue writing anything that comes to mind. And since Talk, Ask, Listen is still one of my favorite stories ever, I can't wait to see what type of finish you give to it. Thank you for an amazing ride with this story from beginning to end.
worstliarever chapter 47 . 5/9/2012
It is both sad and satisfying to see the end of this after so long. I know you must feel the same. I found your choice to end the Alex/Angie partnership a brave one. It's always easier to wrap things in nice bows but you've never been scared to mess things up a little. It has a realism that appeals to me. Ever the demanding woman, I want to know what happens to alex next. :-)

I really loved this series and continue to be in awe of your work. Well done!