Reviews for This Time Around
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
... This is really good so I hope you end up finishing the story!
MrsLaneKent chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
Seems like I've missed two updates! Wow I've got to say those last 2 chapters were awesome!

I must say Oliver is wow, haha, though now he seems to have everything under control with Lex behind bars rather than his dummy.

Uh-oh Lois is on the hunt for the Blur, thats gonna be fun! Haha, I wonder when Clark will tell her his secret? I hope he does any, I prefer him telling her than to have her find out about it.

Great updates! Can't wait for the next one!

Btw, the series finale was AWESOME! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
HotChocolate329 chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
hi

oh oh Grant is here & he is after Lois. By the way when Clark will tell Lois his secret any hint? Pleeeeeeeeeeaaassssee...

Chloe & Oliver finally...

Great update.. thanks...
Wootar16 chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
LOVED IT! PPMS!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Whew! I'm so glad Oliver came to his senses regarding Lex. The fact that he's in jail has me breathing a lot easier because for Oliver's sake, I just didn't want him to make the biggest mistake of his life. So…Lex is a jail bird for the next thirty days. I like it! After all he's done, he could use some time out. LOL.

Speaking of which, I think Lois and Clark deserves one as well in the form of a mini-vacation. I know their relationship is in it’s early stages, but weekend at the farm or at a little bed and breakfast couldn‘t hurt. I just think they need to get away from the ciaos in Metropolis and focus on each other.

With Grant Gabriel making an appearance in this chapter and Oliver still hung over on Lois, I'm so glad Clark is confident enough to know that neither men could come between him and Lois. With friends like Chloe - thank goodness she told him about Ollie's feelings - and Jimmy, Clark couldn't be in better hands.

But that doesn’t mean he should let his guard down. I think it’s great that he’s aware of what’s going on and has the confidence to know that Lois only has eyes for him. However, he really needs to get on the ball and tell Lois the truth about himself.

Thanks to her Blur investigation per Gabriel’s insistence, it’s only a matter of time before the clues lead her right to Clark’s doorstep and that’s definitely not the way I want her to find out. She deserves to hear it from him and not from someone else or some other way. Honesty is the best policy and I hope Clark comes clean with her soon. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
HotChocolate329 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Hi,

I know its upside down, my review for chapter 13 was posted first. :) They look so adorable.

Thanks for sharing.

******************
HotChocolate329 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
Hi, after long time I logged in. I was so glad to see ur update. However seems like I have missed few updates. But i read is ok thank god. But why Oliver is still concern about her, I have a bad feeling about that. WHy did u make her to move to her own apartment :(

Clark & Lois would have been so romantic at the Farm :) just kidding... That was great. I realy missed it, bu loved it.

Thanks for sharing.

******************
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
This chapter was awesome! Short or not, you managed to squeeze a lot into it which I LOVE!

Ollie's behavior, on the other hand, not so much. Wow! He really tore Lex apart with his *coughs* interrogation. Haha. I can't believe that's what he called it! A beat down is more like it. And while I don't agree with Lex's antics, he doesn't deserve to be punished for his father's sins.

But since Ollie took it upon himself to "handle" Lex, I think letting him go as Chloe advised would definitely be dangerous. After all, I don't doubt Lex will want to seek revenge. Not that two wrongs make a right, but Ollie is in way over his head.

And Lois...OMG! She's moving! I think it's great that she's getting her own personal space, but she better keep an eye on Lucy because her little sister has no problems hitting on Clark. Hmm...I wonder if Lois will find out what happened?

So...another week - week and a half till we get another update huh? I can live with that. But Smallville ending this Friday - NO! I can't believe it's over. *sighing* Well, all good things must come to an end. Thank goodness for DVD's and fanfiction! LOL. :)
MrsLaneKent chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
Awww Clois' reunion! I loved it!

I guess it was a matter of time before they found Lois, well Clark that is.

Lex totally had that coming, don't mess with Superman. XD

Can't wait till the next update!

And yeah, definitely sad Smallville ends a week from now, ;[
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Awe, yes! Lois has been found! I'm so glad Clark was able to rescue her without any mishap. And I loved that Clark knocked Lex's lights out and gave him a bleeding lip as a parting gift! Hahaha.

But now that Lex is in the custody of the JLA, I'm a bit concerned about what Ollie will do to him. I just hope his team members won't sit idly by and allow him to have his way with Lex because it could get ugly and cause more problems than necessary. Besides, if something were to happen, I doubt Clark will be able to forgive him.

Not only with the issues regarding Lex, but if Clark ever found out about his feelings for Lois…Let’s just say, I’d hate to see great friendships ruined over it. And if Dinah already suspects something, it won’t be long before everyone else, including Clark, realizes what Ollie’s up to. I’m really looking forward to seeing how this storyline unfolds.

In the meantime, wow! I absolutely adored Clois’ reunion and the kiss they shared was A-mazing! I also liked how Lois was able to reassure Clark that Jimmy was a nice guy for Kara. And that they’re going on a date! Yay! It’s nice to see Jimmy getting back on the playing field and giving love another chance. :D
Wootar16 chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Loved it! As always, can't wait to see what happens next. PPMS
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
MrsLaneKent chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Poor Clark! He's so down knowing Lois is still in danger.

I kind of feel bad for Lana and the situation she's in, she really doesn't have anybody at the moment but herself. I'd like to see her friendship with both Chloe and Clark happen again. Would be nice.

Poor Oliver is all mixed up! And that was a close call with Chloe, good thing she didn't spill or else Clark would have beat his ass. xD

Anyways, can't wait till next update!

Hope you had fun on your break! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »