Reviews for Rescue Mission
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Bravo! This certainly was an intresting...story...he..hehe
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Creative way to show mary-sue-ness! I commend you :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This, whether you are a sir or a ma'am, is a work of genius.
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You ought to be strung up by your toenails for writing this god-awful piece of keyboard-mashing gibberish.

But of course, that's Bernese for "this story is hilarious and awesome, 5 out of 5"! ;D Hehehe

(Is it just me or does this somehow feel VERY in-character for Wallace? )
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was so bad that I cried and stabbed myself with a rusty knife dipped in the most vicious and foul poison I could find. (T_T I can't do it the Bern way it seems)

All jokes aside, this... it's the most beauticious pure-hearted lovely piece of literature I have ever read. "You asshole" and ""What an ugly scar you have!" he said jovially." were my favourite quotes. But this. This is just so awesome.
CharonicImpulse chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
"Sweat poured down his body, but it did not slow his running, nor did it help to quiet the clank, clank, clank as he moved. In fact, his sweat might have been described as glorious, for no other knight of the fair kingdom could hope to make it through such rigorous training alive."

LOL

This...what is this? Excuse me while i die of laughter.

CI
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
THIS. WAS. THE GREATEST. EVER.

[In fact, his sweat might have been described as glorious] Especially this. MIGHT be glorious? Bahaha. The glorious sweat of the glorious General Wallace!

I loved the style of this whole thing. And Wallace's logic was HILARIOUS. Also this:

[Wallace frowned. Was Nergal's death not satisfactory? He had hoped for, "What kind of a fight was that?" Or even a simple, "You suck."] BAHAHA.

And the ending was so adorable! In an awesome, crack-tastic way. How dare you say you should be strung up for this, it was a WORK OF GENIUS.

Kender
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was pretty complex and engrossing for crackfic. Loved the bit at the end with Nino and Nils, too.

Worst thing ever, my foot.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh. My. God. A million different layers of win. Dammit, I had a whole schedule set up for playing FE7 and getting all the supports and now I have to reorganize it because I want Vaida/Wallace NAO. xD

- Kitty
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
GWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THIS STORY WAS THE MOST HIDEOUS WRECK OF A FIC THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THE FE SECTION IN QUITE A WHILE. MOST DELIGHTFUL! I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THAT SORRY EXCUSE FOR DRIVEL, AND I MUST SAY I FIND MYSELF SURPRISINGLY INTRIGUED BY THE CONCEPT OF WALLACE/VAIDA. THIS FIC DESERVES NOTHING MORE THAN IMMEDIATE CONDEMNATION! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

...Reviews, all in day's work. Off to use my head to power solar calculators, now.

(In other words, this was awesome, Manna.)
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I. LOVE. YOU.

Seriously, I do.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /laughs forever

["Trying to escape, my pretty?" he asked, cackling as he flipped open a tome of ancient incantations.] MY WITCH. I have found my Witch! Ooooh, now you're giving me even more plot bunnies!

Froggy!Heath. Oh my goodness. I mean, I call my sister a Frog, but that's got a long story behind it. And a good one. At least I think so.

...Oh well.

BAHAHAHAHA Oh gods I love you.

Uh, yeah. That is all.

[Xirysa]
WhitzWolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ahah this was amusing. Haven't read anything like this in awhile, it's a nice change of pace. Loved all those lovely, er, "compliments" between Wallace and Vaida.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was absolutely hilarious. Also, I appreciate your usage of Nino and Nils, as I just realized the plausibility and cuteness of NilsxNino. I've been looking for someone to ship him with forever, since I'm writing a slightly AU fic where neither of the two went through the Dragon's Gate. Long story. Anyway, thank you for the laughs and for the inspiration.
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I like it. It's cute, witty, and interestingly told, especially the bit at the end. Nice work.