Reviews for The Second Deal
PJ pop chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
It's so very upsetting to find such a talented writer and a wonderful piece of work I see so many stories like this one so very good and well written and yet never finished I understand life gets in the way and stuff comes up but please at least write in the beginning saying the story has been discontinued I absolutely loved this story but somehow I feel I've been cheated you have lots of fans and you at least owe it to them to tell them the story will not be finished at the beginning
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
oh god. this story is sooooo good. please update. I'm begging you. I need to know, ya know? seriously. please update.
Thegr8tn8t chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
OMFG! Bleeding Writer, you are my favorite write on this site so far. I've had this account since early June, and I was reading some fanfics before that. Your "The Deal" won me over by chapter two. I read all of "The Deal" and all you have of "The Second Deal" in the span of 12 hours, I liturally did an all-nighter on a school night before a test day! And what's more is that I normally loathe romance fanfics, or romance stories in general; however, this story was so incredibly good, and extremely witty, that I enjoyed it immensely. "The Deal" is my all time favorite story so far of anyone, and I also enjoyed a lot of your other stories. (especially the "In my Veins" and the "Two Letters" ones). I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work and ask that you keep it up ! :)
-A BIG Fan :)
blackflowers636 chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
Seriously. Please tell me you're going to update soon!
blackflowers636 chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Gonna be totally honest here, as much as I hate Beast Boy being with anyone but Raven, you make Amora sound soooo cute! I can't help but love her so much more than I hate her coming from someone else. I love it when she's dancing in the mirror. Can't help but laugh every time I picture it. You are a truly awesome writer and you really know your stuff.
blackflowers636 chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
First of all, I thought Amora had blonde hair instead of brown, and a couple paragraphs after that, you called her Melody instead of Amora. I don't know if I missed anything or what, but THIS IS NOT A HATE COMMENT. You are one of my absolute favorite authors. I totally freaked when you ended 'The Deal' please don't tell me you're gonna leave this story at a cliffhanger, too.
Jelamy chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
When are you going to continue..I'm dyinggggg
deanna416 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
So hooked on this I love it I can not wait to read more
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Awesome but please put up a new chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Amazing story has me wishing for more. Though i am mad at raven i do like the small growth in the relationship
RavenSerendipity chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
You should totally update this...
MexicanMines chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Please keep writing it is a really good I also liked the first one keep up the good work.
MKB35 chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Turning out to be just as good as the first one. Hope you update soon.
TheMysticRaven chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
this is such a good story! PLEASE CONTINUe! you are an amazing writer and you need to comtinue writing this
CertifiedAsshole chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Hey Bleeding Writer, I had read the first deal back before I made an account and lost track of it. Just found the second deal and read through it in a day. I'm so glad to have found this story again and I look forward to any updates in the future.

Keep up the great writing!