Reviews for The Second Deal
Come on more chapter 12 . 4/7
Please please please!?¡!
A.L.L.Y chapter 12 . 3/29
I hate you... First you make me cry the hell out of me with the first story... WHY IN HELL DID YOU DIDN'T PUT THEM AS A COUPLE?! And then you have me in my last nerve make me look like a wreck AND STILL HAVEN'T FINISH THIS STORY! AND WHAT HELL MAKE YOU WANT BB WITH A DAUGTHER THY WASNT WITH RAVEN?! COME ON! I'm so fucking addicted to Thai that I barely ate! So please finish it soon.

P.S. I follow you on tumblr lieverythinggirl or some thing like that. I don't know why in hell I put that name. So please at least tell me something about the story in tumblr...
Are u still writing this?
Dahkoro5050 chapter 12 . 3/11
Hi there, I just read through the entirety of the Deal and now the Second Deal, and I gotta say, you are one fantastic writer. I absolutely love the way your writing these characters and I totally see how the canges to their charactor makes sense. Sometimes I see OOC-ness and I think "get the charactors right, please!" but with this story the small changes that you have made only enhance the story. I'm anxious to see how or if you bring up Darline was it? anyways This story is awsome, so don't stop writing it.
PS you can expect a review from me every time you update so until next time.
Blades1033 chapter 12 . 1/24
I love the story so far and I can't wait to see what you have for next, I also like how you with up the role with Logan and dick, making Logan the responsible one and dick the lazy one lol I hope you update soooon
DaisyDoodle chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
I like how she's realizing her feelings in this story where BB was realizing his in the last story… it's a nice contrast:)
annoyed chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
so freaking long since the last update that I have no idea what's going on in the story. type faster.
JasonVUK chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
YES! Wow it's been so long. _ A Great chapter. :P But heh I had to re-read the old story and this to remind myself what happened. _
kerruan18 chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
This is phenomenal. I loved the first one. It moved me with a lot of emotions. I know this one will do the same. Keep up the good work
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
This just gets better and better.
Chibijac chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
yay all up to date! really enjoying this fic! i'd love to see how Amora and Raven interact with one another. Sounds like it could be fun! :D
Thowell3 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Look forward to the next chapter I get to help out on. To quote Oscar Wilde "The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last." Any ways, hope to hear from you soon :3
The Cretin chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
I love this chap. That was done better than most drama I see on tv. You can see a reconnection forming and becoming stronger chap by chap in this masterpiece. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
Chibijac chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
i came across this fic on Tumblr and i'm pretty sure i won't stop reading until i get to the latest chapter. I'M HOOKED!
QuxxnofThrones chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
All I can say is THANK YOU! Loved it and can't wait until the next chapter and I know you have a busy life sooooooo I'll be waiting because I love this story :)