Reviews for The Second Deal
blackflowers636 chapter 12 . 5/3
Seriously. Please tell me you're going to update soon!
blackflowers636 chapter 9 . 5/3
Gonna be totally honest here, as much as I hate Beast Boy being with anyone but Raven, you make Amora sound soooo cute! I can't help but love her so much more than I hate her coming from someone else. I love it when she's dancing in the mirror. Can't help but laugh every time I picture it. You are a truly awesome writer and you really know your stuff.
blackflowers636 chapter 5 . 5/3
First of all, I thought Amora had blonde hair instead of brown, and a couple paragraphs after that, you called her Melody instead of Amora. I don't know if I missed anything or what, but THIS IS NOT A HATE COMMENT. You are one of my absolute favorite authors. I totally freaked when you ended 'The Deal' please don't tell me you're gonna leave this story at a cliffhanger, too.
Jelamy chapter 12 . 2/27
When are you going to continue..I'm dyinggggg
deanna416 chapter 12 . 2/21
So hooked on this I love it I can not wait to read more
Awesome but please put up a new chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Amazing story has me wishing for more. Though i am mad at raven i do like the small growth in the relationship
RavenSerendipity chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
You should totally update this...
MexicanMines chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Please keep writing it is a really good I also liked the first one keep up the good work.
K3V7 chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Turning out to be just as good as the first one. Hope you update soon.
TheMysticRaven chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
this is such a good story! PLEASE CONTINUe! you are an amazing writer and you need to comtinue writing this
CertifiedAsshole chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Hey Bleeding Writer, I had read the first deal back before I made an account and lost track of it. Just found the second deal and read through it in a day. I'm so glad to have found this story again and I look forward to any updates in the future.

Keep up the great writing!
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
I'll be waiting for the next chapter with all ny heart in the first part i thougth that Raven dint want to be with beast boy because she was afraid of hurting him or worse killing him because of her powers that she cant now I'm not sure I love it and I want to know what's going on in ravens mind why isn't she with beast boy? love your work hope they end up together with amora. from. esme
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 10 . 5/11/2014