Reviews for The Invitation
Liroruco chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
AND THE REST?!
Palomixta chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
OMG! Continue this story please it is so exiting! :)
I love pet shop of horrors with Count D and Leon
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Love it! update more, I can't wait to read another chapter. The way you described D's outfit, I could almost feel the silk caressing my skin. Wonderful imagery.
Ria D'Arcy chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Lovely! Can't wait to read more!
526837 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my god this is hilarious and amazing and flirtatious and full of wonderful sexual tension. It's difficult to get into D/Leon, for me; everyone writes them so 2d-but here, there's a grown-up depth and real delight to them. I also love how human D is-so often, he is written as detached, cold, unlikeable-but here, he has humour, history, and even if his species isn't human, the character has human traits that make him relate-able and definitely likeable. I laughed out loud several times while reading this, especially the 'hobby' exchange. D's well-hidden lusting after Leon is also delightful to read-especially the 'oh dear' sort of attitude he has. It's delightful, and reminds me very much of a sort of wry Victorian, which suits D perfectly.

Thank you for posting this. I am laid up in bed and this fic really helped me forget that.
Vampirelle chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What happened with this story? :( I love it! Please update!
Ryeko-Dono chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I know it has been a long time since you publish this here, but I must leave my personal cry for you to PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANFICTION. PLEASE.

PLEASE.

PLEASE!
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm enjoying your version of Count D and Leon's relationship a lot (especially D's inner personality) and I can't wait for your next update.

Sincerely, nihongoneko
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THE UST WILL KILL ME! KEEEEL ME DEEEEEEEEED!

No seriously, you are an amazing writer and I love your stuff but the thing that makes it hard for me to really, really enjoy your amazing fics is the fact so many aren't finished! [I'm eyeing your fic for Merlin with the Goblin Queen forcing our lovable heroes into sexy times but it also hasn't been updated in many a moon! :(] So, please, please, update your wonderful stories - you are original, funny, sexy, and serious all in one - how can I not want to read more?
To-be-deleted-soon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You absolutely must finish this! My god, this has got to one of the best PSOH fanfictions I've read; believe me, I've sifted through a lot of crap lately. No grammatical errors as far as I can see, sticking true to their characterizations, intirging storyline!

Why has there been more than a year gap, my friend? Why? You're absolutely breaking my heart. Please update this!
xXDNHXx chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Ho ho ho~! This is certainly interesting. XD D's quite a bit more... devious in this fic than most others, but I kinda like it. :D Update soon!

D-n-h
AngelicTwit chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Why did you ever stop writing this? I neeed to kno what happens!
May Eve chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I am giggling like such a creepy fangirl. Is it terrible of me to want to have my wicked way with your most delightful D? Leon could watch. Or participate, I'm not picky. _ Keep it up.
Kayzo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
oh, I'm very much interested in seeing where this goes~ there is such a lack of PoH fics that catch D's voice as you did, so I can't wait to see more :)
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
love it. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.