Reviews for Devil's Dance Floor
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I absolutely adore your story! :) I would like to see more of a strong and caring Sarah, but your interpretations on the sins are great! I would also if its not too much work for you, to see some of Lucifers thoughts and point of views and how evil he really is. That would be amazing! Anyway continue on! I'm sure anything you come up with would be astounding! :) so please update soon!
Foxy
auctavia1228 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Well, dammit to hell. Look, I realize as a writer myself, that sometimes you just loose interest in things you were over excited about starting. As I am currently writing my very first Labyrinth story, I am at the moment not sure if I wish to continue with the ideas I have, or start something new, or just give up all together. Seeing the stuff people like you have on here, well I am thinking I may be out of my league. I can be creative, but I pale in comparison to the likes of you. I find what you have written of this story so far to be very creative, unique and fascinating. I actually hate to see it come to an end or change drastically. I will follow you as an author and hopefully will be able to read anything you write involving my Goblin King. I don't really see a real need to change anything you have written so far, except maybe some spelling and grammatical errors, but who am I to say anything or that when I am not the best when it comes to either of those areas. I do really like how you have Jareth in this and I am all for seeing his evil, dark, I'm bipolar side come out more often. I hope my mere words are enough of an encouragement for you to stick with this. Not much out there piques my interest, but that you have greatly done. So just for that, thank you. It is always a joy knowing how many people are into Labyrinth, like I was at the age of 15 and Labyrinth was new. From an obsessed fan of Jareth's, I thank you for keeping his spirit alive. :-)
Nicole1985 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Not gonna lie I'm very sad right now. I have been waitin on this story to be finished for a couple of years and when I saw you were updating it I was sooo excited. I love this story I told my sister it is one of my absolute favorites even though it wasn't finished. I hope if you rewrite it you don't change too much of the original story cause I think it's amazing. Thanks for coming back to the story. I really hope you finish it. I love it! When do you think you wil start the new version?
Silver Rose514 chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Hi,
I saw that you were asking for opinions on what to keep and scrap. I like the concept about Sarah having to be tested by the Sins. I also like the Jekyll and Hyde aspect of Jareth, but I wish that maybe Sarah had more of an intuition that something was wrong. Also are Sarah's scars important to the plot? All in all I'm looking forward to the story. Good luck.
Rose
Saoirse.Ash chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
More of the devil please! I mean show a different side of him. And I don't mean a goody good devil, that's stupid. Make the devil real, and if you really want to shock the audience, make Sarah almost win the challenge, so much that we already see that she COULD win and then...
Bang.
She loses.
Just an idea though, its your story and I will read it until 1. Jareth turns mushy and Sarah will see him as a hero. 2. Sarah will have children. I hate both of those, especially the latter one. To many times was it already written.
Good luck on the new story.
excentricaluli chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
well something that I would like to see its how the seven sens become the seven sens you know how they meet Lucifer like the thing you did with envy and see how is the realm in wich they leave like you did with pride, thats something that I think it would be good, I'm happy that you will continue :)
Mockingjayy1521 chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
This is my first review being as I found this story a few days ago... I really like you style is writing. You are very clear to whom is speaking. I also really like that Jareth and Sarah's relationship is very realistic. Especially Sarah's feelings toward Jareth, I am really anticipating the next chapter!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
The song lyrics fit perfect.
Barbed wire? Really?

Loved the little brave goblin.

Thanks for writing.
Bookfang chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Wow
that was such an amazing story
it should totally be a movie

where is the next one
please
i know it will be awsome but you left such a cliffhanger
amazing
spartiechic chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Another great chapter! To answer your earlier question, I'd read this no matter what the rating. Thanks for posting!
gothicrocker2 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Keep up the great work. _
Saoirse.Ash chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
You knw what you should do? You should make Sarah win all the challenges, all nice and sweet, and THEN, surprise the audience when devil takes Jareth, and forces Sarah to wed her. Happy ends are boring and unhappy are going to stick to reader's mind for a LONG time, I assure you. Anyway I LOVE it :D
LabyrinthChild05 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Yeah!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Please update I love this
FallenAngelVamp chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
FAV here. And i was waiting for this story to be updated for a half a year.
So this was the past where Jareth changed? o.O it had a very dark tone to it. Almost scary like. But i Like it xD Then you are goin to change it to rated M. I'll be waiting for you to update. xD