Reviews for Guilty
i'mStillThinking chapter 1 . 2/12
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. The angst and heartbreak in this piece of writing was so powerful, it made me cry. You translated the emotions to words and to the reader so well that the characters feel real and i as a reader can feel their pain. I REALLY hope to read Jacob's thoughts on this event!
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I must have been in an angsty mood and this more than fit the bill. It was heartbreakingly sad. Made me cry. I looked but couldn't find the follow up with Jake. Did you write the sequel? Am I missing it? I'm kind of dying to know what Jake would do. How do you react to news like this?
LeahFan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh wow and this is another one that I forgot but is SOOOOOO good. It literally makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME. I miss you sooooo much! Come back! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Are you going to make a sequel? I'm really want to hear Jake's side
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Where's the sequel? I want to read it SO much! What does Jake do when he finds out that she's lost?
TFAraujo7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please please please do a sequel! Pleaseeereeeeeeeer
Twilighter chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This made me cry, it was so beautifully sad. Are you still planning to write the sequel with Jake? I really want to read it so bad, and I don't see it in your stories. It seems like he left because he thought that would be better, so I can't imagine how this would hit him.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This put tears in my eyes. I felt so sorry for Leah and for Seth having to deal with the pain and loss. I really hope you're still planning on writing Jake's side - I'm so SO curious to see how he'd react.
BLACKWATERFAN chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
please please please write jacobs pov. for this story!
Inosolan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This was so sad. I felt terrible for Seth having to lose so much. Are you still planning that sequel?
slay1angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
WOW that was an awesome story yet really sad. I love how Seth defended her.
The Original Tart chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This story was epic. I 3ed it.
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Once again, Blackwater is not so much my thing, but I hate imprinting to an insane degree. You HAVE to write the sequel with Jake POV, please, pretty please. I promise to read like three of your Blackwater fics and review them if you write the sequel to this.
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Seriously and utterly gutted.
MissRuthless chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I hope you do a sequel! I wonder what paul was going to tell seth when seth stoped him. hmmm...I wonder. I wonder what jocob thinks and feels about leah's death. It was so heart breaking. Just the raw emotion she was feeling. I can't believe jacob just left in the middle of the night without saying goodbye to her. How could he do that. So sad for her to think that death was the answer. Can't wait to read what happens next.