Reviews for Guilty
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/27
I really wish you wrote that Jake follow-up. Is it posted somewhere else?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is a very emotional story it's really sad what people go through. I would like to know if you will do the sequel with Jacobs reaction or if you've written it already let me know because this story needs closure i think. Please respond or post soon.
Sfrbcry chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
The angst is literally killing me.
I seriously need to stop reading this stuff and doing this to myself. God. I'm actually crying right now. I don't cry. Ugh, my nose is running. Ew.
This was so, so great. I hope it had a sequel, because no matter how wet my cheeks are right now, I need more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Where's that sequel? You have to write it! This story is incredible. It made me weep at the injustice. Was Jake the Jake of Leah's vision? Is he different? How would he respond to this?
Lovinusogood21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Plz add another one...very very good
i'mStillThinking chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. The angst and heartbreak in this piece of writing was so powerful, it made me cry. You translated the emotions to words and to the reader so well that the characters feel real and i as a reader can feel their pain. I REALLY hope to read Jacob's thoughts on this event!
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I must have been in an angsty mood and this more than fit the bill. It was heartbreakingly sad. Made me cry. I looked but couldn't find the follow up with Jake. Did you write the sequel? Am I missing it? I'm kind of dying to know what Jake would do. How do you react to news like this?
LeahFan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh wow and this is another one that I forgot but is SOOOOOO good. It literally makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME. I miss you sooooo much! Come back! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Are you going to make a sequel? I'm really want to hear Jake's side
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Where's the sequel? I want to read it SO much! What does Jake do when he finds out that she's lost?
TFAraujo7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please please please do a sequel! Pleaseeereeeeeeeer
Twilighter chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This made me cry, it was so beautifully sad. Are you still planning to write the sequel with Jake? I really want to read it so bad, and I don't see it in your stories. It seems like he left because he thought that would be better, so I can't imagine how this would hit him.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This put tears in my eyes. I felt so sorry for Leah and for Seth having to deal with the pain and loss. I really hope you're still planning on writing Jake's side - I'm so SO curious to see how he'd react.
BLACKWATERFAN chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
please please please write jacobs pov. for this story!
Inosolan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This was so sad. I felt terrible for Seth having to lose so much. Are you still planning that sequel?