Reviews for Under the Veil
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OMG... That was heart-breaking at the beginning and with such a great ending. I love that you always write Lisbon as a strong and inteligent woman. (Because she truly is.) The way she kept the conversation with RJ going was masterful. My favorite part was when she whispered to Jane that she loved him and wouldn't leave him. Then when he wanted her to repeat it was just beautiful. My heart just melted. I just love the way you write and descrive the characters. Yet another fantabulous story. I throughly enjoyed reading it. Great job!
klcarr892 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That has to be the most amazing ending I have ever read, ever. If i could put this to the top of my favorites list I would. I cried from beginning to end, and could picture every single detail. Absolutely brilliant writing. I'm jealous. Pleaaasee write more soon. Bravo.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I think this is your best one yet! Lisbon completely emasculated Red John (metaphorically). Thanks for making her so strong and smart. And I liked that there was a combination of things she had to realize to bring ease to Jane on the way to the hospital. It wasn't just a simple "I love you."-further evidence of their deep connection along with Jane's affirmation that he had done what she wanted of him, "I listened." This really was a wonderful, poignant, lovely piece. Thank you for such a good story!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow - strange but wonderful!
Hollow Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
so i'm going to admit i'm one of those horrible authors that hardly ever reviews anybody else's work, but this was just SO AMAZING that i had to. definitely one of my favourite stories on the entire site, and just ahhhhh i'm gonna go back and read it again right now. :) you portrayed jane completely differently compared to how everyone else does (when he's finally confronting red john) which was both refreshing and (hopefully!) more like what will happen on the show. and jane at the end? with the making her repeat her words and the sign language he uses and stuff? possibly the cutest thing i've ever read :)

also, i really like your 'experimental' style, i think it really works - the only criticism i would have to make is that i think the present being written in bold was a little distracting, especially because the speech wasn't bold, which made it a little hard to follow. otherwise, great job!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
P.S.: I love that though your story(ies) are full of drama and heartache (love that too), at the end I am sitting with a smile on my face. Have I mentioned the awesome ending in this one?
xanderseye chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OMG...WOW. Absolutely loved this (I think I say that about all your fics) but this is awesome, your writing is so descriptive, it had me nearly in tears one moment and smiling to myself in others.

Would love a follow up to this and I really enjoy how your fics are all linking up, I know we seem to be going forward and backwards in time, but I honestly don't mind. They give us new perspectives of events leading upto your other fics.

Keep up the great work and happy holidays to you too.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I LOVE it! I have no words to tell you how amazing this story is! Need sequels and prequels and everything:). Oh and you had me crying in the first paragraphs. And I like the idea that Jane's wife proposed :) as well as the mother and sister part. Maybe he is going to stumble on Pepper someday- would shurely be difficult and interesting;)
Country2776 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love this please do a follow up
24 | « Prev Page 1 2