Reviews for Reborn
Guest chapter 50 . 4/28/2014
that story was absolutely awesome ))
Arquan chapter 39 . 3/21/2014
*happy clapping* Meg's song in Hercules is one of those underrated Disney songs. I love how you managed to fit that in there :D
igee778 chapter 50 . 1/20/2014
That was an INCREDIBLE ending. Great story :)
lilsis13 chapter 50 . 1/17/2014
Great story, I loved reading it!
Renks chapter 50 . 2/25/2013
Wow! :D Stayed up waaay to long to read this, but it was totaly worth it! :D
Elizabeth.Garcia chapter 50 . 1/14/2013
It's funny I read this a little while after you first wrote it and I loved it but rereading it know it's even better. Simply amazing. There's no other word for it.

Peace. Love, Raquelle.

P.S. Are you by any chance going to go back to let me be your wings? Because I love that fic and I'm still kinda waiting.
Kkaty chapter 50 . 1/1/2013
Full circle
Just read this straight through and I loved it
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
(raises hand) Can I have a link to that sex-tacular topless pick of Max Adler playing with a super-sweet baby puppy? O_O Please? (whimpers)
OurEchoes chapter 50 . 9/10/2012
I got teary eyed when Kitty started the song at the end. Great story, with a truly perfect ending. I always love it when people actually have Kurt and Dave do big things in their lives, and especially when they accomplish some of their dreams. I actually didn't get the "french teacher" show idea for a second, then freaked when I realized what you did there. It was truly awesome. I loved the story, I think it was sweet and had a good amount of growth to it.
midlifecrisses chapter 50 . 7/20/2012
I am usually tremendous about HS Kurtofsky fics - I mean how much can 2 boys change in a year or 2- I'm so glad this one followed them into adulthood.

I loved Kurt - so very canon (forgiving but stubborn) and Dave was everything we want him to be (willing to change himself for Kurt's affection).

Loved Courney and how you weaved in all the other OC characters.

Excellent fic!
midlifecrisses chapter 45 . 7/19/2012
oh yes - that was worth the wait!
midlifecrisses chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
my reactions to this chapter:
Le Gasp... LOL... Le Head shake... Le gasp (again - Dave NEVER put out!)... Kurt listen to the sense that is Courtney... boys,boys, boys - and by boys I mean you Kurt Hummel - get a grip, take a breath
midlifecrisses chapter 40 . 7/19/2012
should I be appalled, surprised or pleased to find out Tyson is a slimy ass-hat?
midlifecrisses chapter 39 . 7/19/2012
perfect chapter, perfect set up, perfect song
midlifecrisses chapter 37 . 7/19/2012
"L"…later." yup I heard that too - why do they two boys have to be so hard headed