Reviews for Batman Beyond: Volume 1
Miravisu chapter 26 . 4/6
Now that was one heck of a ride! *applauds and hides the hankies*
inu kage chapter 2 . 2/23
terry was 16 yrs old
Axcel chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
I don't get why this isn't the most reviewed fic in it's category. THIS fic is the true Batman Beyond as far as I'm concerned.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
this should be made into a movie then a free roam sandbox video game. great writing little long with the whole flashback of Batman Inc. but still good
Lone Wolf of Shadows chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
I figured out who the "mysterious figures" were as soon as the female one appeared. I just couldn't piece together why the DNA scanner showed otherwise. It was just a little too coincidental that the femal figure appeared right after the joker captured Stephanie, especially after that little bit about the "Forced recruitment". But it was a good plot nonetheless
Axcel chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
You would think that they would realize it wasn't batman when batman and all of the members of batman incorporated and still active. But, again, then it just wouldn't be Batman.
Axcel chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Actually, in real life, we see what happens when terrorist come along and start messing with things. Everyone gangs up on them/declares war and kills them. That is what would happen in real life with the batman thing. Joker gang starts going after Batman Incorporated and ends up with the public all supporting batman to the point of armed groups of vigilanties hunting down and brutally killing gangs and other criminals. The joker finds the armies of every continent declaring war on his organization, etc. That is how people react. Otherwise it'd be like saying the attack on the world trade center should have resulted in the public lynching the president. Instead, America blew the hell out of the fools.

Of course, if it worked that way in the comics, it just wouldn't be Batman. :D

Still, Batman Incorporated (the comic) shows something I strongly approve of. The Justice League (and all the members in their own territory) really doesn't do anything but handle super-villains, disasters, etc. Sometimes they handle things like bank robberies (if they don't have anything else to do). Batman does all of that AND takes down normal criminals from corrupt tycoons to people nabbing purses. He's the only hero who does. Perhaps the others simply don't have the stomach to see what crap those psychos do to their victims. Batman always gets right into the heart of the worst stuff and sees it in action. I guess the other superheroes just don't have the stomach or the courage.

Best of all, he's just a normal guy with an indomitable will. Not a meta, not an alien, not a cyborg or android, not a demigod. He's just a normal (albeit, rich) human. Yet he could still take down the entire justice league single-handed in a single, massive fight. He even defeat SUPERMAN in a fight.

He's also the only hero that criminals are genuinely afraid of. In all other superhero comics you see criminals not caring that a hero is going to show up when they commit a crime and do it anyway. Usually quite brazenly. But when batman is around, they huddle in their dark holes and whimper. He's the freaking BATMAN! The only TRULY SUPER hero.
Axcel chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
That flashback makes Barbara a real bitch. Seriously? She cheated on him on the night of their first date? Then again, given all that the bat clan has been through, their heads are probably more than a little screwed up.
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Terminal's idea of anarchy and chaos would bore the original Joker to death. Seriously, "I blew up a building" ooOOOoo, good for you, small-fry.

Still, this fic is better than the show was! :D I also like (yet am annoyed by, which is good, I guess) how you got the problems show-Terry had with his "job" and dating Dana. By them being temporarily broken up, you can focus all your time on the batman stuff and you leave yourself room to do whatever you want with their relationship since neither has an interest in anyone else.
Lord Roko chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Wow, really. Let me start this with...wow, xD. I really enjoyed reading this, despite is has a bit too mucho of gramatical mistakes or mistaken words, but...SCREW IT, I really loved reading every word. Or you are crazy, or you are a genius, maybe both. The way you mixed the tv show, the comic and the movies was, well, just wow.

The only thing Im really upset about, is Jason Todd's death. I mean, he was one of his children aswell, he deserved a bit of the action. Something I really wanted in the tv show is some sort of "Red Hood Beyond", but it never happened, maybe 'cuz it was never a mention of Jason in the original cartoon, but, well, what can you do, or perhaps Red Hood will come back from the dead in volume 2, I dont Know. Everything is posible in the fanfiction world.

I love remakes, because the author stars his own way, without worries about the original storyline. Myself wanted to make my own remake, but in the spanish fandom, because welll...it aint got shit. But, honestly, Im not really sure how to proceed, but well, I see what I can doo.

I started the Neo-Gotham Knights thing, and I enjoyed it, but I just can't wait to the volume 2.

Read you soon...I hope.
Batamut chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
... you would think after fighting Bane, both Batman and Dagger would know to immediately go after the patches
Batamut chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Interesting first chapter, I like how you made Batman quit without being out of character (though if this wasn't about Batman Beyond I would question why doesn't he become a information broker like Barbara did, after all you don't have to be a front line fighter to make a difference)
Pirate King Ray chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
does helena wayne exist? I would like to see damian and helena as half siblings (since they both ould have a sweet relationships
That Geeky Guy chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Dude, i know this is kind of old but god damn, this story was amazing, hell all of them are, i cant stop reading tsa spiderman 2, and i also listened to the Danny Elfman finale track, and i got goosebumps, i also wanted to ask you what are your posting intervals for tsa spiderman 2 and secret warrior cuz they are just amazing, and when are the next chapters coming? I love your work and best of luck with your works and other shinanigans!
David-El chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
What a way to end the MOST AMAZING and EPIC Batman Beyond story I have ever read! I look forward to reading Volume II and the further adventures of Terry, Yinn, Damian, Brian and all the others.