Reviews for AWOL
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
*bursts out laughing* Dear cr*p, those two are hilarious. And yay, Ukitake cameo! (What? He's the only sane captain in this continuity, other than Hitsugaya and possibly Byakuya.)
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow. IT was really interesting story. You created such amazing plot! And you included Woodstock. LOL. Really I'm at loss of words :D

And it certainly was a start of funny relationship...:D

Continuation?
shadoweddrm chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I like it- figured it would be funny as soon as I read the word Woodstock, and it was :)
BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Cute. I like the idea that this is the start of the clearly workable relationship we see in canon, especially considering how many other captain-lieutenant relationships DON'T work.
Ginnya chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I adore you. You just know how to write a good story. Truly you are a genius.
Snowkid chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
well i liked this story, it was fun xD but it would be better if he knew her from the past or somethin w it would be more real~
jil chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
cute, I liked it :D
Nicky Eira chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
The Woodstock scene was wonderful. It made me laugh out so many times. I can so imagine this happening, and absolutely everything was in character. I especially liked your Juushiro, which reminds me... You updated Chyrsalis! I am so, so happy! I absolutely love all your stories, especially Sink Into Me. I was under the impression thy you had long left ffnet, and Chrysalis was doomed to be incomplete forever, but my mail today had me jumping in excitement. I think I shall sit down and reread everything, because your sense of humor is amazing and I really can't think of a better way to spend my time. Indeed, most of my favorite lines on ffnet are from your stories; one of them is when Grimmjow compares paperwork to shit- 'At least shit has the smell to keep it interesting.' ROFL

Anyways, glad to see you back. I'll try leaving a few more reviews as soon as I find time to read your stories again, since I know you're still alive.

Coming back to the point- this one was great. Like I said, I love your sense of humor.
stormcrowley chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
The second good stand-alone story you posted today, I see. Yet another good character exposition, and a great idea that was well done. Thinking of Lieutenant Ise's first day on the job being like this really does bring a new thought to all interactions between the two - especially in your current works.

-s/t
Otherguy14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Pretty funny, kinda hoped that they got to see a bit more of Woodstock, but all of them getting a little (or a lot) drugged makes up or it. I was looking forward to this story ever since you mentioned you might do a one shot of Shunsui and Ukitake going to Woodstock. (Ah, entertaining, I can barely remember the names of the characters or how to spell them.)