Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Great stuff!
BakerofBananaBread chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
It's really funny.
CrazedChaos chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
hahaha OMG I am cracking up like crazy wonderful fic as always!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
No wonder Uryuu was acting so smug. Many happy smiles! And, asuming it is your hokiday, Merrry/Happy Christmas! Actually, I hope the day is happy whether you are celebrating a holiday or not.

This fic made me think (ever noticed how ALL of your fics/chapters make me think?): maybe you could do a chapter on how the Irregulars are doing in/among the 13 Squads?

-I immagine it would be interesting to see how the Vaizards, after being so greatly altered, are doing in what was once their home, especially with the shinigami who used to know them, or better yet, know of them. And yes, that sentance was horrible. Sorry.

-How are Isshin and the girls? He's back for the first time in who knows how long, they are there for the first time ever, and this has to be strange for everyone?

-I immagine Chad, Orihime, and Uryuu would find their places, but what about the next-last Quincy? And what does "dear" old dad think about his son's beloved?
BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh wow. That was hysterical! Good job! I definitely approve, especially with the hijinks and the taunting. _ Can't wait to see what's next with this 'verse.
Nethiel Nessime chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
What a wonderful way to start the day! As is usual with your work, it was hilarious, believable, enjoyable and simply excellent.
Ginnya chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Brilliant! this one is brilliant. all my favourite characters in one place. Chaos, hilarity and brilliance. Just what I needed after a crappy day.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Poor Ichigo well at least the captain and assistant captaian of Eleven wasn't there or it would be even worse for him.
the-Escape-Goat chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hilarious! Everyone was totally in character and your writing-style was fabulous! (The leg part made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair!) Great story!
Nicky Eira chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hilarious and wonderfully complete. The perfect humor fic, I must say. My favorite line, and that too from my favorite character- 'Do not interrupt me when I am in the throes of gastronomic ecstacy.' LOL

Every little incident flowed wonderfully, and the setting and dialogues were realistic and extremely humorous. Great crack-work D
stormcrowley chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Well done and hilarious, to put it concisely.

To be more verbose, the characterization was well done, and everything that happened, and who it happened with (and to), was excellent.

-s/t
Otherguy14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Pretty funny one shot (I suppose that's what it is even though it's connected to your other stories).

I haven't read Bleach for a while or any fan fictions, so reading the descriptions of everyone at the beginning was entertaining. Read over them a couple times, then laughing in realization of who was who.

I understand the writers' block, I get it a lot when I have writing projects, just waiting a while and thinking back to the story every so often works for me.