Reviews for Force of Will
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
CHAAAAPPPPTTTTEEERRRRRRRR. FIIIIVVVVEEEEE. IISSS. HEEERRREEEE. AAATTT. LLLLAAASSSSTTT!

much excitement. possibly the greatest thing to wake up to on a saturday morning.

so, from the top.

i love how snarky Sophie gets, well not snarky as such, but blithely sarcastic, as tempers would be starting to run thin after all this time, so her impatience would be understandable.

what a holmlandish slacker! Lieutenant!

i also love how you remembered to mention Aubrey, even just in passing (or obsessively in carolines thoughts.. but whateveer :P)

hahaha go Sophie, dazzling her way into the ornithopter field!

sounds like Caroline is being upstaged in the subterfuge department *snicker*

but GO CAROLINE! and poor Ivan, he's going to get into so much trouble..

"and the water falling from the sky as though the weather gods had become really enthusiastic about the concept of a deluge." LOL

they're free! they're free! they're FREEEEEE! :D
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
i have forever been cured of my desire to go up in a hot air balloon. :P

and i really ought to use that "Breakfast anybody" thing one of these days... it might bring some hilarious results... :) hahaha

toast and molasses? hmm, sounds like an interesting meal... a very sweet breakfast...

BAHAHAH, GEORGE DARNS SOCKS! hahahahhahahahahahhahahah LOL! this, along with his culinary talent, he could almost pass as a stereotypical female ("GET BACK INTO THE KICTEN GEORGE!")

hahah and now Caroline feels like she's intruding on private moments! HAH! she's probably secretly wishing aubrey was there so she could fourtwentyseven him to ease the awkwardness of the moment... :P

Caroline and Theo are going to end up tearing each other apart aren't they? you can almost see it happening. (NO, under NO circumstances are you allowed to make any kind of pairing between the two, Okay Dora. just no! not even unrequited, just no!)

PROTECTIVE COLOURATION! i LOVED that in the book, i may even use it for uni, somehow, in some context relating to education... hmm.

i love how caroline is just continiously one-upping everyone ("look, i can fly an ornithopter, you can't, i shoot better than you, i can run faster than you etc etc etc") everytime i think of this i get that song "Better than you" stuck in my head

'anything you can do, i can do better!"

"I can do anything better than you"

"no you can't"

"yes i can."

"no you can't"

"yes i can, yes i can!"

*ahem* LOVED IT!
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
heheh Caroline would be horified with such an undignified question..

and reading between the lines, you can see why Caroline was irritated that AUbrey only gave her a short glance.. i mean, if the guy i knew was head over heels for me (and the feelings requited) i'd be rather put out that his doppleganger had become uninterested...

and making the whole Golem-soul-camera thing is rather tricky.. very Tremaine-ish thing to do, although i think Mordecai would have been more ruthless and just used the soulstealing one and inserted it into a golem figure... but i digress..

hahah FLASH! (erina sniggers) actually that reminds me.. you remember Bertie's pun about Aubrey being a rather large fog (this is ToT, post assassination attempt) i FINALLY got that pun.. "you'd be greatly missed." and missed/mist-fog.

yes, rather a blonde moment for me... but again, i;ve gone off topic.

YAY for golem-aubrey plummeting to his demise! take THAT you little clay and wire faker!

cliffhanger ending? :-7 more more more!
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
okay first few paragraphs..

MUDRERER! HE's BEEN REPLACED! NOO! LIAR TOO! AS IF HUGO COULD BE EVIL. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE I ONLY FALL FOR THE BAD GUYS! HE MUST BE GOOD!

also.. have you been stung by nettles? i havent but it sounds uber painful!

admitedly, the Enlightened ones being a subplan to lure them in would be the final stroke of a master 'trust the mole' type situation.. i hate those situations.

a HOT AIR BALLOOn! HAHAHAH reminds me of the time George wrote that paper for Luna.. hehehe.

i love how they figure out it's not aubrey because he's not smitten over Caroline, BAHAHAHA

how did they fall unconscious? like right at the end.. did the fake-aubrey attack them? enspell them? *gasps* oh no!

NOOO NOT HORRIBLEBLAND! :O

What happens next? (i cannot wait!)
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
ITS MEEEEEEE!

okay, from the top then..

Nettles, they are the worst! stinging nettles particularly.

i LOVE the mental 'to be improved scale' that just flows perfectly with the way the stories are written...

OH NO! who is it?

RESTRICTED AREA, EVEN MORE "OH NO!"

WHY IS AUBREY THERE? WHY WASNT HE HIDING WITH THEM? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

one theory: this is set just after book 6? when Aubrey is still a 'traitor'?

I DONT KNOW. BUT THIS IS SO BRILIANT I CAT SPELL PROPERLY!

phew epic caps lock rant over..