Reviews for Quorra: What is the Sun?
halogenspock chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nicely done. An interesting theological discussion between Flynn and Quorra.
Blind Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Amazing story. I'd love to see more like this.
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Another wonderful story. Great job :D
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was simply amazing. You portrayed the characters perfectly. I loved how you wrote Quorra and I just adore Flynn/Quorra interactions.
kzdc chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Everyone before me sort of said it already. Really good job. I felt like that could've been on the script, you know?
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Nice, the way Flynn draws parallels. And Quorra's innocence is so endearing.
Silver War chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Loved it, great job.
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Simply beautiful.
Lupe.Farron chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I must say, I am inclined to agree with the previous reviewers: you captured Quorra's character perfectly. She is curious and childlike; but the innocence goes much deeper than childish curiosity. The way you managed to write this is superb, nice job! :)
Life of the Planet chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Agreeing with the others who have reviewed here, you captured Quorra's personality perfectly. She's really kind of child-like, in a way. Only a little naive, but very curious about the world around her. I would definitely read a post-Legacy story with Sam/Quorra if you decide to make one.
Venath chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed the story. You did an excellent job of capturing both Quorra's character and the general view that most programs seem to have of the Users. Well, save for those like Clu, who view them in a less than favorable light. Anyway, the interaction between the two was great, as was the portrayal of Quorra's thoughts/feelings regarding the notions of death and of their being a "User of Users" so to speak.

So yeah, definitely wouldn't mind seeing more like this...Then again, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more Tron fics in general. For a universe with so much potential for material it's a surprisingly small section. Thanks for writing.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really like this one.

generalyao chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow you are great at capturing Quorra's character and personality.

Maybe you should consider writing a longer story, perhaps post-Tron Legacy with Sam and Quorra? I think you would do great.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was really powerful and so well done too. I loved how you showed her innocence, just how naive she is and in many ways how naive Flynn was once upon a time as well. there was something incredibly touching if not haunting about this piece. It was really well done thank you for sharing!
jonah chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
really good! thanks for writing it.

i think you captured quorra's character very well (: