Reviews for The Great Alphabet Meme, the Jason Gideon set
GSYH chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Oh Jason, poor bb.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I think I missed this when you posted it on LJ. It's brilliant. I commented on the following two chapters on LJ.

Poor Gideon. Not the most likeable character in the BAU (or the world), but not a bad guy, either. Just obsessed with his work.

This arc reminds me of Hotch, somehow. It's Friday, so do forgive the lack of analysis due the effort put into it.

*Hands Kura's muse virtual cookies and chocolates*

(Yeh, I'm Pharmawriter - fan twice over now!)
Thelostone2013 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Love these. Gideon always seemed so difficult to nail down and capture, but you do it beautifully. That haunting "what if" is always right below the surface for him - you shed light on it and show that awareness/avoidance of it at just the right moments!
Reidemption chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
'N is for Never' has to be one of the best things I've EVER read concerning Gideon. No.. I think it IS the best thing I've ever read. Everything about it was perfect and I never even liked the guy much. So glad I gave it a chance. Hotch and Reid's characters were portrayed impressively accurately. Gideon actually came off likable [in my eyes] and real.
Trade-Jack chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i had goosebumps by the end. You're a wondrous writer!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*sniffles*

Very very interesting. I like that you managed to make a complete story out of just a few random facts and a whole lot of empty space.
kurussom chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Brilliant. I especially love the bar scene. I can see them actually act the way you wrote them. I can see Hotch would strictly focus on the subject like that and Gideon try to agitate him. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wonderfully done - the writing flowed beautifully. We got to see many of the key figures that made Gideon who he is, and it was done in a logical progression. Great job!
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is one of the few Jason Gideon stories that I like! Gideon was never one of my favorites. He got on my nerves more than anything. But you've written him well here. I can really visualize his reasonings for many of his decisions and understand his motives/motivations. Well done!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I have to say that this is pretty awesome. I love all, but my favorite part is when Gideon is profiling Hotch. Wonderful!
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow. This was beautiful. The style of writing is perfect for a life-encompassing theme. Geez, Jason was always the most fascinating character, and you sure did him justice.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Damn, this is wonderful. Got to argue with your time line (thanks to crummy CBS continuity we'll we stomping all over each other's time lines from here until doomsday, thanks, guys) but it's logical, coherent, and the characterizations are just so very dead-on.

Kitty
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful insight into the life and career of Jason Gideon. He was always my favorite, next to Reid.