Reviews for Uchi no Fan
chum-sa chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Today I read it again...haha I still like this story of u.
TUYETPHAM chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
hehehe finally after all this time, Natsuki has put one over Shizuru. She deserves to win at some point considering all of the teasing that she goes through because of Shizuru
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lol...that was a good one:)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Brilliant story! I actually didn't realize what was happening until the last line.
nomask chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh god Shizuru what have you gotten into hahaha. Seriously i couldnt stop laughing at the last part. Clever prank, gotta love it. A sequel, please! This Otome AU is probably my favorite, and it'll only be fair if Shizuru got her sweet revenge!
VJulesv chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i love everything about this story. the way you described shizuru's state of mind is exquisite.

thank you for writing this gem.
Lilies4Lilith chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh you and your silliness XD. This was a super cute fic lolol that definitely requires one to have a slight dirty mind :D! Hehe. I still giggle at the idea of the panty thievery. It's like a creepy/silly realization cuz that would def happen to poor Shizuru. I like the little tutor/student relationship they have :) it's really sweet. And even if they're not ZOMG IN LOVE it's cute to see the possibilities that could happen between them :3 SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONFESS *COUGH* but that's a later time right right :D. hehe looks like others want a Shizuru's revenge fic too! I'M DOWN FOR IT TOO, but only if you have time cuz I now you're a super busy woman :D. As always I heart your writing 3! Happy holidays!
fyee chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesome! Shizuru being trick! Haha

I wonder if Shizuru will revenge towards Nastuki if she have the chance. No matter how is really interesting.

Thanks for the story.
aie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ahahahaha! Now that was so ridiculously funny! Arigato!
kurakami chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
The end had me ROTFL. Natsuki gets in a good tease this time. Love to see Shizuru's "revenge". Great story!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Such a cruel, cruel joke! Lol. Natsuki got her gooooooooood! I hope there is a sequel so Shizuru can exact her revenge. Messing with Shizuru's emotions is serious business. Wonderful story.
SoulAstray chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Lol...that was so hilarious...thanks for sharing
BananaTeaLeaf chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh how awesome it would be if it were true.

I was really doubtful that Natsuki wrote that letter but then Shizuru said that it was indeed her writing so I thought it could be a joke of some sort. I didn't expect it to be this. Hahaha. That was a good one, made me laugh a lot. xD
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
lol, cute oneshot
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hah! Funny bit; there are far, far too few fics where Natsuki ever gets one up on Shizuru. (One might also note that Natsuki has to be fully aware of Shizuru's feelings for her to be able to make that prank work, so it also provides a relationship bonus!) Very fun one-shot.