Reviews for Synchronicity
rahleeyah chapter 53 . 11/12/2011
updates! yusssssssss i was so excited when i got the notification, and this is fantastic. i love this episode, and i love the tension you've set up between brenda and sharon. i can't wait to see what happens next.
marty powell chapter 53 . 11/12/2011
Hot Damn! an update to one of my very most favorite stories! thanks bunches for posting
moxcar2010 chapter 53 . 11/12/2011
No No No, you can't leave us at that. Please don't take this long again to post. I've missed this so much.
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 53 . 11/12/2011
Surprising turn of events. Brenda needs to rein in her jealousy.

It's not Sharon's fault that Andy called her first.

I wonder what services Sharon officers. Can anyone partake? Yes please.

I like how Raydor says "Do NOT let this man die." Like the paramedics can pick and choose.

Angry Brenda is going to make her wish she never answered the phone that morning...
Transylvanian chapter 53 . 11/12/2011
Great story so far, I can't wait to read more.
bljluvsr chapter 52 . 9/23/2011
OMG...that was yum! I'm so lovin' this story! If only this how things had worked out in the show! I so can't wait to read the next part of this. Its going to be so much fun when Pope finds out that he can't have Sharon...and never could. And that his ex girlfriend if you well got her...hehe I know it kinda evil but really, really hate Pope! Totally amazing job with this :)!
dominicqueShizuma chapter 52 . 9/19/2011
It was awesome, I read it non-stop xD

An instant favorite, I was so captivated by the way you wrote them and next thing that I know I was at chapter 35 D on my lazy sunday

Now with nothing more ( I'm an addict for your story xD

Thanks for sharing your universe with just mere words!
toomanycats chapter 52 . 9/19/2011
Lovelovelove domesticated sexay, so this was made of win. Between Sharon trying to have a serious conversation and Brenda sorta kinda admitting to perving on Sharon's legs (hell yes she was!) and then seducing her into adult!sexytiems...well this was all kinds of delish. *throws kittens*
ObsessesdwithOnce chapter 52 . 9/18/2011
great chapter, looking forward to the next... thanks
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 52 . 9/18/2011
I just discovered your story. I am in awe. It is amazing.

You have really captured the essence of the characters.
Transylvanian chapter 52 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter.
rayzerup chapter 52 . 9/17/2011
YUM. I loved this so much. More please!
marty powell chapter 52 . 9/17/2011
ooohhh what a great thing to find in my inbox this morning! excellent update. thanks bunches
CaliCat29 chapter 52 . 9/17/2011
It made my morning to wake up to an alert that you'd posted a new chapter! And what a chapter! ;) NICE. Can't wait to read Pope's reaction... should be interesting.
moxcar2010 chapter 52 . 9/17/2011
Oh wow that was great! I love them just talking afterwards. It so sweet.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »