Reviews for Synchronicity
peremptory chapter 45 . 8/5/2011
Woah, you're posting too fast for me to respond chapter by chapter. I approve. Guess the cat's out of the bag about their relationship now which makes this chapter as much of a cliffhanger as the last one. It's nice that they're on the same emotional wavelength now, and your weaving their story into the existing plot frame works well too.
sitcomgirl09 chapter 45 . 8/5/2011
2 updates in 24 hours! SWEET! I really loved seeing this side of Sharon. I hope there will be more of that to come. :)
rayzerup chapter 45 . 8/5/2011
Awwww! SO SWEET. Can't fuckin wait for some more. I wanna see what happens when everybody knows!
moxcar2010 chapter 45 . 8/5/2011
"Sweatheart" **gushes** **happy dance**

THANK YOU!
marty powell chapter 45 . 8/5/2011
great way to start my morning! thanks for the excellent update
marty powell chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
wow! excellent excellent update! thanks bunches
Transylvanian chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
great story so far, I wonder how the team will handle this tasty bit of information.
thisisacrazydream chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
I was so happy to see them hug, so happy! I love this story and how much you update. Can't wait for more!
CaityBeloved chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
n ending to this chapter! I really hope you won't make us wait too long for the next chapter!
moxcar2010 chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
Oh, I'm so excited that she let them see her hug Sharon. That was wonderful. God I can't wait for the next chapter.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
Such a beautiful ending, even though it's still on of those terrible cliffhanger things! I look forward to chapter 45! :)
rayzerup chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
Good chapter, can't wait for some more Brenda/Sharon interaction.
toomanycats chapter 43 . 8/4/2011
Oops, just realised i didn't actually post this! (ficfail!) Love the UST with Pope - yup, on that like white on rice. Am totally hanging for that superawkward moment where he finds out why she won't go out with him! Great update!
moxcar2010 chapter 43 . 8/2/2011
Squeee a new chapter :)
marty powell chapter 43 . 8/2/2011
update! update! bounce bounce. thanks bunches!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »