Reviews for Synchronicity
froggy62 chapter 64 . 5/10/2016
Came across this story and really liked it, wondering if this is it or will you update as I would love to know what's next for them
KittyKait chapter 64 . 2/19/2016
I've spent the last week reading this story and now it's finally come to an end, I just wanted to say Thankyou fir such a beautiful storyline. Many times I found myself laughing out loud and other times,my was just grinning like a fool because I was so happy for them. Thankyou. I loved it :-)!
M E HC chapter 64 . 9/26/2014
Love the story. Hopefully there will be an update in the near future :)
lil-sis24 chapter 64 . 3/16/2014
I keep coming back here, reading and rereading this story.. It's so amazing! I love your style of writing, I love the way you write all the characters.. It's perfect. I hope it'll be continued at some point, though I know that time and ideas sometimes can be a problem.. The story could as well be finished right there, but it still has so much potential.. So I really hope it'll be continued...
Thank you so much for the read so far.. :)
ppp chapter 64 . 12/5/2013
Nooooooooo! I told myself not to get addicted when I started - but I did! I need more!... please :)
Ive already finished everything else you have written. Love your style. I think you will do really good cases now that (i presume) the story will go more AU. Cant wait. I'll keep checkibg back :D
The Official Ninja chapter 64 . 11/3/2013
Love this story. Can't wait for more.
transylvanian chapter 64 . 10/12/2013
Good chapter.
marty powell chapter 64 . 10/12/2013
thanks bunches
Immas13 chapter 64 . 10/12/2013
Yay an update :) Can't wait to read more! :) Her children are coming :) Can't wait to see that!
belbar chapter 64 . 10/11/2013
I can't remember if I have reviewed this before even though I have been following since the beginning but I really enjoyed this chapter. So much fluff but it was nice to be reminded of the beginning.
toomanycats chapter 63 . 9/23/2013
I love how brazen Sharon is - what a way to ring in the NY :P Wonderful as always to see this updated!
Ravenbull chapter 63 . 9/22/2013
A Happy New Year, indeed!
Guest chapter 62 . 9/20/2013
Hi there. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story. I don't care how long you need between chapters because it will be worth the wait.
Writing, especially good writing like yours, is art and art needs time. Please do not rush yourself because it will show.
Best wishes.
(I can not login with my mobile so sorry for the guest review)
Immas13 chapter 62 . 7/16/2013
Love it, please continue! update again soon :)
ttandme69 chapter 62 . 7/12/2013
wow, just read this whole story over the past few days. I love it! Brenda & Sharon make me laugh! Mom & Dad in town...well, at least they are accepting of B&S...lol Call for sure & Brenda may be spending a lot of time at Sharon's. Thanks for the hard work & eager for more. Lisa
359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »