Reviews for Synchronicity
toomanycats chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
*happy sigh* I think I'm skipping down the stairs with Brenda, this is gorgeous. I'm just so glad you've been updating this; love this story :)
astradanvers chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
I love this so much! That last line has me slightly worried but I'm still holding out for a happy ending. Please update soon.
moxcar2010 chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
I love that you are posting these so quickly. This is a wonderful fic and I love this chapter. I love how Sharon knows that Brenda likes to cuddle just by knowing her body style. That was great. I also love that Brenda wanted to skip back to bed because Sharon was in it. Priceless. It's so sweet that Brenda is already taking care of Sharon. I cna't wait for the next chapter.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
This fluffy little chapter left me a blubbering ball of squee. I loved how it focused on the little moments between them, before they start to think about what it is they're doing.
tanama30 chapter 24 . 4/26/2011
i love the latest update i can't wait for more update soon plz
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
"I'm looking forward to driving home with the scent of magnolias."

This car conversation? Beautiful!
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Oh my gawd I am devouring your fic! I just had to post mid-story to tell you how much I'm loving the delicious build-up you've created.
moxcar2010 chapter 24 . 4/24/2011
You are so forgiven after this chapter. I actually squeeled when I saw my e-mail that you had posted already...and now that Mary is going to be on every episode, you will be expected to post MANY chapters like this one :)

OMFG this was good!
CaityBeloved chapter 24 . 4/24/2011
I will just say, DAMN. That was pretty hot!
peremptory chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
Totally forgot about Fritz. So Fritz is waiting for Brenda to take him back, Pope has the hots for Sharon, and Sharon and Brenda still find it rather challenging to work together (as well as keep their hands off each other). All of which makes this story lots of fun to read.
CaityBeloved chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
OHhh, Brenda did not want to be interrupted and wanted just to have the night alone with Sharon. OH lala.

I am so glad to see you updating again, I love this story, and had mourned the fact it had gone so long without an update.
moxcar2010 chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
Wow, this was great. I can't wait for the next chapter, especially how you ended this one :) Sharon in Brenda's home and no Fritz...hmmmm.
peremptory chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
Love, love the Will Pope twist to the story and am eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
XbrookebowmanX chapter 22 . 4/8/2011
This is such a great story you need to keep writing I love it!
toomanycats chapter 22 . 4/2/2011
Oh yay, so glad you're continuing to write this! I love that Brenda is jealous of Pope - great twist! I totally lol'd at the idea of Brenda playing nursemaid to a cranky Sharon -that just promises fireworks aplenty. Such a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »