Reviews for Synchronicity
CaityBeloved chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Oh man... That was steamy. I made the mistake of trying to read it earlier at work, and had to stop. I hope there was nothing to catch that on film, and I'm excited/nervous about them getting caught...

Can't wait for the next update!
I-Love-Capn-Raydor chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
don't worry, i'm not done yet.
thisisacrazydream chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Um...*blinks hard* that was hot, oh so very hot. I sure hope there wasn't a camera in that elavator, that would be awkward. Can't wait for more!
astradanvers chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Ooooh, tell me it continues. I love it. Just what I needed when I got up this morning. Please give us more soon.
CaityBeloved chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
OH Gods of Kobol, what an ending to the chapter. Being stuck in an elevator together, where they always seem to cause some sort of trouble? I do not blame Brenda for giving in. :P Also, poor Will! He seems so confused. lol

I'm excited for the next chapter!
astradanvers chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Ooooh elevator scene, I love it. I can't wait to read more and see what happens if/when Brenda submits her application for Chief. Please update soon.
TheRedFaerie chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
I am addicted to this! Amazing story! More please? -bats eyelashes and pouts-
Tiger87 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Great update!
Major Roon chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Wow, your story's getting better and better. Wonder how their relationship is going to progress, what Fritz is going to say and how the squad will react once they find out...

Questions, questions...

Hope you update again soon :)
Tiger87 chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
I love this story and cannot wait to read more.
Transylvanian chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
Good story so far.
CaityBeloved chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Looks like I have decent timing, for I just finished reading chapter 1-13, and was preparing to review when "Voila!" Chapter 14 seemed to appear.

I love your portrayal of Brenda. They aren't forced or false in her interactions with Sharon. Its not just about a physical lust in this story, in a genuine attraction and connection of two individuals.

Secondly, you take an interesting stance on point of view in this story, using a more omniscient third person, in order to explain how both Brenda and Sharon are reacting. It makes the story interesting and vibrant.

Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to your next update.
godoggo chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
I really enjoyed the last chapters during my christmas break and I just have to tell you how good your work is! You are doing a great jo. Your characters fit perfectly with the characters I see on TV (even Fritzi). The tiny details ("Sharon. My Sharon", comforting Brenda after they found the nanny, the song,...) are so well woven into the story, I love it!

Please keep up good work. I am so excited about how the relationship will develop and about what you have in mind for Brenda and Sharon.
Major Roon chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Well, seems like things are about to get interesting but then again, things have been very interesting all along :)

You write very well and I hope there's more soon, which there probably will be because you're the fastest writer ever. So, thanks for sharing and post more soon, I can't wait!
astradanvers chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
Nice, I like our Christmas present and can't wait for more.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »