Reviews for Synchronicity
CruellaMiranda chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
The Fritz-Brenda chat in the car - very much in character and believable.
CruellaMiranda chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Attempting to comment on chapters 8/9 together so as not to drive you mad with a plethora of separate comments. In 8, I really, really love how Sharon nudges Brenda along - just enough. The "whatever it is, chief, you'll figure it out. You always do," comment with the squeeze of knee and (attempted) retraction of hand was perfection. Driving Brenda to make moves in the developing situation between them.

Chapter 9 - love the intricate way that you have interspersed original scenes into what viewers saw on their screens. Sharon is a delightfully strategic thinker on the show, and you shine a light on this trait in this story - how she analyses Brenda, their interactions, and then takes very carefully manoeuvred steps to push the envelope.
rcf1989 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
I just read the nine chapters and I love how you're mixing moments we've seen on the show with the way you're building the relationship.
I-Love-Capn-Raydor chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
as it turns out, i'm an attention whore, so the reviews are surprisingly enticing. :) this story is turning into something way more complicated than i'd originally intended. it's also a little darker than i'd planned, but i promise! there's light at the end of the tunnel soon.
CruellaMiranda chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Am realising I may comment on almost every chapter. The ending to this chapter - poetry!
CruellaMiranda chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
This chapter - fantastic. Most especially how Fritz was woven in, believably.
black canary chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
It's getting intense. I love it. Keep up the good work.:)
black canary chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
CruellaMiranda chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Chapter 4 is pure literary beauty - a mix of sexual tension (the car ride/s) and pure-and-simple bonding (Adrianna's). Perfection!
I-Love-Capn-Raydor chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
thanks, y'all! these 2 stories are my first attempts at fanfic. and they're terribly un-beta'd. if anyone wants to beta them, and fix my structure issues, and continuity issues, and my deep and abiding love of commas, that'd be great. i don't really know how the whole beta relationship works, but it feels like an editor? clue me in, i'm a total newb to the writing side of of this. :)
CruellaMiranda chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I am seriously loving how nicely you are blending Sharon-Brenda sexual tension/attraction into the canon series. Very nicely done! Cannot wait for further updates. :)
Major Roon chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Wow, you update fast!

I really love the story so far and I can't wait to read how it will progress. At least you're not as slow as I am and we might actually see some lady-lovin' happening before we die.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us and I'm really looking forward to reading more :)
godoggo chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very good story! The elevator scene is reeeeeaaally nice.

Will there be more chapters for 'Synchronicity'? Please, please don't leave us like that:-)

I really like your stories and hope you keep up the good writing.
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 12/19/2010