Reviews for Synchronicity
ttandme69 chapter 34 . 7/12/2013
well hell...I need a smoke and a cold shower after that chapter.
ttandme69 chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
well, if I had that going on in a tuck/stopped elevator, I would not be worried about my claustrophobia! (sp?) thanks for the wow factor. Lisa
Ashelia2004 chapter 62 . 7/9/2013
loved it!
Ravenbull chapter 62 . 6/29/2013
Excellent.
Transylvanian chapter 62 . 6/28/2013
Good chapter.
marty powell chapter 62 . 6/28/2013
Thanks so much for the update! I love love love this story!
moxcar2010 chapter 62 . 6/28/2013
Thank you for making my Friday so much brighter. I love this story!
MsSir chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
i'm still with ya. just a little too caught up in the story to remember to review. but the author's not helped pull me out of it, a bit. i just wanted to say this story still rocks. i was wondering, are the cases from the show or your mind? either way, they are very well written.

thanks for sharing and may the muse be with you.
Zoet Hart chapter 61 . 6/28/2013
I just reread the whole story and it was wonderful to realize I had forgotten how good this story is, how rich and interesting, and how much of a ride. I'm very nervous about the fact they still haven't informed Pope but so relieved to see Brenda Leigh at least persisted (and persistence was really needed, I loved that) in making sure her parents knew. I can hardly wait for dinner to see if Sharon will be there or not.
Thank you so much for the story so far!
MsSir chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
wow. found a link for this on tumblr and i am loving it. the interaction between the characters is awesome. and the way you build the tension is just ... (not sure if this is a good enough word) amazing. thanks for sharing. i can't wait to 'catch up'!
WestWingFeminista chapter 61 . 5/25/2013
Love this!
things4saleont chapter 61 . 5/13/2013
You are so funny! Love this story and the way you write. I have no idea how I came across your story now but since reading it, I've watched two episodes of The Closer and I really like it as well. Thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to the next chapters already.
SandandSea1 chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
Lol! I can totally see Brenda restraining herself from shooting Pope in the ankle! These are great characterizations and I thoroughly enjoying this story! Thanks for the read.
Immas13 chapter 61 . 4/3/2013
Ahh update :) Dying to read more! :)
CalliopeSphia chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
There's so much going on, I'm loving it, thank you!
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »